OIM 71-72

Chapter 71

Yang Yang was going to open a store the next day, so she woke up early, but then Yang Yang found herself “abducted.”

Yang Yang lifted the quilt and stared at the big tail wrapped around his waist, silent—he said how he dreamed that his belly suddenly became so big that he thought he was about to give birth.

Yang Yang reluctantly, looked at the person who was sleeping well next to him, and pushed: “Duke?”

Archibald heard it, but his eyes didn’t open, his eyebrows narrowed, and the tip of his tail rolled around Yang Yang’s bent leg and rolled it on Yang Yang’s thigh.

Yang Yang: “…”

Where did you learn this?

Yang Yang was helpless, but he knew that the hangover was uncomfortable, especially for the first time. So he didn’t continue to call Archibald, just sat up and lifted his tail.

The tail was not tightly wrapped, but in fact it just hanged on him, sticking like a coquettish, lifted it gently and took it away.

Archibald noticed Yang Yang’s movement and finally opened his eyes and looked over.

After Yang Yang moved the big tail away, he took a pillow and shoved it into the coiled tail circle, and then smiled at Archibald: “If you take a rest, I will go first.”

The voice didn’t fall, and Archibald took a long arm and took Yang Yang into his arms. At the same time, he flung his tail and threw the pillow under the bed.

Disgusting.

Yang Yang: “…”

Why is this stickiness getting worse?

But looking at Archibald’s still frowning eyebrows, Yang Yang couldn’t hold his heart, so he sighed and patted Archibald’s arm gently. “Duke, I really have to go.”

Archibald didn’t open his eyes or talk back, but wrapped his tail around Yang Yang’s waist again.

Yang Yang: “…”

It’s like seeing a terrific pupil.

Yang Yang is helpless.

What should I do if my husband cheats? ——Do you want to stay away from you?

Hey.

After compromised, Yang Yang changed a comfortable position in Archibald’s arms, then reached out and poked Archibald’s cheek flesh, warning seriously: “This time, I’m not used to you.”

Archibald still didn’t speak, but his mouth twitched a bit, then he kissed Yang Yang’s forehead in a random way, and fell asleep quickly.

Yang Yang smiled helplessly, holding Archibald’s hand, raised his hand very lightly, opened the terminal and emailed the wooden hair, told him to hang a sign saying that the porridge shop was open in the afternoon, and then logged into the account of the sheep steward, Intend to make an announcement.

However, just as Yang Yang got on the oil rabbit, he discovered that he and Archibald’s “guanxuan” craze last night actually spread a new topic-# 心痛 蒙塔 #.

Yang Yang: “???”

Yang Yang looked inexplicable, and then ordered it in.

It turned out that the photos of the girlfriends last chatting with the husbands last night were brought into half the dining table, and just took the grief of Monta’s face into it.

So the question of “Why is Monta’s face” appeared, and then netizens found that when everyone from Doton had queued to send blessings last night, Monta’s oil rabbit account did not move at all-this is not normal. !!