OIM 89-90

Chapter 89: (Long Tailed) Cat Cat!

Scarface did not reveal where his village was, it merely reminded Archibald that the aircraft could not pass, and could only walk.

Archibald had no objection.

So the group “disabled” carrying the unconscious person limped towards the unknown village.

The temperature in this area was slightly higher, and they walked for a while, and Yang Yang was so hot that he took off his coat.

He wore only a thin white sweater, which was one of the gifts that Abel brought. Although it looked thin, it was extremely warm.

The knit sweater has a very good drape. When Yang Yang stood straight, the lower abdomen lifted the knit sweater up a small mountain bag, which was particularly conspicuous under a dangling line.

The beast-shaped little white armor kept following Yang Yang’s side. When he saw Yang Yang’s bulging belly, his eyes were almost shining.

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang didn’t feel uncomfortable about her pregnant body. She was staring openly, and also teased Xiao Baijia, asking, “Have you ever seen a pregnant woman?”

When I heard that he was pregnant, the attitude of these people was like seeing aliens.

Xiao Baijia shook her head and said, “No, I have met. But, but pregnant people are very precious, representing hope and future. Dad said that we should cherish and protect pregnant people, and we must not hurt them. ! “

Yang Yang raised an eyebrow. “Then, before you started, you didn’t confirm that I was a pregnant woman?”

Xiao Baijia knew that she was wrong, and whispered weakly, “I’m sorry. But when you see the aristocratic logo on your aircraft, you are very angry.”

Yang Yang stunned: “Noble symbol?”

Xiao Baijia nodded: “It’s the shield-like pattern on the aircraft.”

Yang Yang thought about it for a moment, then felt wronged: “That’s the unified badge of the Imperial Army.”

He said he remembered that the aircraft they were flying on was not owned by the Dotons.

Xiao Baijia froze, confused: “Ah?”

Yang Yang wondered: “Since you know the Duke of Doton, why don’t you know the badge of the Imperial Army?”

“I, I heard adults tell the story of Duke Doton. But that badge is the pattern of the nobility!”

Xiao Baijia retorts, but insists on his own opinion.

Yang Yang looked at the scars on both sides of her head and asked, “Hey, scars. Children do n’t recognize them, nor do you adults?”

Scar face: “………”

Scar’s face remained silent for two seconds, suppressing her irritable temper, and said, “I’m not called Scar.”

Yang Yang: “Oh, almost. It’s like the duke of my house doesn’t call it‘ long-tailed **** ’, but you do n’t call it quite right, right? Scar?”

Scar face: “………”

This person is too vengeful.

However, even if Yang Yang is now on the forehead, the scar face has not exploded like he did just now, and it is still “heart-smooth”.

Scarface: “Maybe the sign is too similar, we misidentified it.”

This is false, let alone Yang Yang, and the children cannot coax.