97-98

Chapter 97: Pain Period (False Alarm)

The noon sun was just right, sitting on a stool with dead wood, basking in the sun.

On the open space in the village, the children were laughing loudly after chasing colorful balls, and the woman holding the baby patted them gently. A few elderly people were sitting in the shed, laughing and watching the children chase me.

Yang Yang took a look back and took a deep breath, but still felt relieved.

Archibald’s tail rolled up, pulling Yang Yang a little to his side. Yang Yang glanced at Archibald, leaning on Archibald’s shoulders in a homeopathic manner, a posture of dependence that he had never seen before.

“They are all informed.”

Archibald was talking about the villagers. After they came out of the village chief’s room, the villagers’ eyes changed as if they knew what they had talked about. The smiles of the villagers revealed relief and kindness. comfort.

Yang Yang said, “I see it. But I feel bad.”

For the Leicester, the soul palace is the second heart and the second brain. Once the damage exceeds the repair limit, it is the end of the life of the Leicester.

Just before leaving, Yang Yang opened up the vision of soul power and looked at the soul power of the old village chief. ——Yang Yang has never seen such a serious hole. If it is an ordinary person, I am afraid that it has already been lost.

And everyone else in the village was also hollow. The abdomen soul is densely transplanted with the chip, not to mention that the chip cannot be removed, even after removal, I am afraid that it is almost as empty as the old village chief; and the abdomen is empty without the chip, which is the children.

Archibald was silent for a while, and then suddenly said, “The village chief said that the souls and souls they infected were inherited and the result of the medication, but as far as I know, the infected people did not have any souls or beasts. A genetic disease of soulpower. Why did the mysterious man do such an experiment? “

Yang Yang lowered his eyelids and whispered softly: “Unclear, it may not be the purpose of the experiment, but only a side effect.”

Archibald replied. He didn’t know much about medicine, so he had to write down the information first.

After a pause, Archibald said suddenly again, “I’m going to play with the children.”

One is that he likes children, and it is rare that these children are not afraid of him. The other is that these children have to go with him, and it is better to get in touch with them in advance.

“Yes.” Yang Yang stood up and patted Archibald’s tail. “Go, don’t bully the child.”

Archibald lifted his tail and stood up, helplessly: “I’m not that naive.”

Yang Yang smiled, “Komi.”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald uncomfortably looked away, while walking towards the children’s pile, whispered forcefully: “That’s different.”

These kids are sticking to him, but Mi is sticking to Yang Yang, there is a fundamental difference between the two!

Yang Yang laughed, holding his chin to watch Archibald walk into the group of children, and soon became the king of children. The young people in the village also joined in. Within a moment, people in half the village were playing Already.

Looking at their frantic pictures, the smile on Yang Yang’s mouth gradually faded.

——The inheritance of soul beast soul power. Yang Yang does not think this is a side effect of the drug.