OIM 53

Chapter 53: Love Education

Yang Yang actually woke up after smiling, but woke up in the soul cube.

I had a big tail in my hand for the last second, and my hand was empty this second. Yang Yang looked at the empty palms with some regrets. But as soon as regret was born, it was interrupted.

“Uh-!”

Help–!

A weak and screaming voice came from a distance. The “snoring” sound in front was familiar, but what was the sound behind?

Yang Yang followed the sound and saw that in the door of the planting surface, a tree branch ran head-on, with a caramel-colored “fruit” sticking to the tree branch.

Yang Yang: “…”

This fruit is a bit familiar.

The bean sprouts came straight to Yangyang, and when they came to the front, they cried and said, “Oh! O !!”

After lingering for a long time, Yang Yang even understood it, the central meaning was-there are monsters eating me!

Yang Yang was unhappy after listening: “What monster, that’s my cub, so cute!”

Fluorescent ball flashes wildly: Yes!

However, Yang Yang reached out and took off the fluorescent ball.

The fluorescent ball seemed very reluctant. The soul force was pulled into sugar leaves and wrapped around the leaves of the bean sprouts. Finally, a “sugar ball” was pulled out of the leaf-the sugar ball was formed by the soul force. tasty.

After the fluorescent ball was pulled out of the sugar ball, the crisp and tender leaves of bean sprouts suddenly withered, the withered part turned into ashes, and then disappeared in the soul cube. ——This dead object is also a “negative” influence on the soul-cultivating surface, and is automatically cleared.

Yang Yang: “…”

Sprout: “…”

The bean sprouts sat down on the ground, and I burst into tears: “Oh!”

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang glanced at the fluorescent ball in his hand. The fluorescent ball stuck the “sugar ball” to his body and ate happily.

I don’t know if it is because of embryonic development, Yang Yang’s perception of the emotion of fluorescent spheres is getting finer. For example, now, the “pleasure” it conveys also contains the expectation of “one more bite.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Whose bandit is this?

Yang Yang reluctantly struck the fluorescent ball with his thumb. “You point out, everyone is crying.”

Fluorescent ball: Good flashes.jpg

Yang Yang looked at the bean sprouts again, “Don’t cry, can’t you grow? I see that your hands have grown out, and the speed of recovery should be very fast.”