101-102

Chapter 101: Fissure (Split/Water-broke)

Archibald returned with the children carrying the buckets, and habitually looked at where Yang Yang was sitting, but did not see anyone.

Archibald panicked.

“Monta.”

Archibald strode over, put the water on the ground, and asked, “What about Yangyang?”

Monta stood in front of the chair and watched Archibald’s anxiety. He didn’t dare to force himself to eat barbecue for Yang Yang. He only said, “Ah, that may be unconvinced, a little bit upset, it’s too late to return to the base , Let ’s go to the woods first. ”

Archibald’s face didn’t improve: “Having a stomachache? How come, it was fine before. I’ll see.”

“Well.”

Monta paused for a moment and said silently, “Although you are a husband and wife relationship, did you not go to watch him go to the toilet?”

Archibald looked worried: “What if he was going to give birth?”

Monta rolled her eyes: “Are you serious? Although he hasn’t given birth, as a female, it’s impossible to even have a child and diarrhea? Just like we can’t confuse the difference between the beast shape and the beast This is instinct. “

Archibald: “………”

The problem is, Yang Yang is not the original Leicester. He probably doesn’t have this instinct.

Archibald ignored Monta and went into the woods: “You are here, I’ll see.”

“Eh……”

Monta still wanted to persuade, but thought and then let go of his hand-it would not be him who was scolded anyway.

The woods were not dense, so Yang Yang ran a little deeper, and finally found squashes of bushes to squat down to solve life’s affairs.

As a result, he squatted down, but his stomach groaned before he stopped. Although he still had some pain, he didn’t move for a long time.

Yang Yang: “…”

This is awkward.

Just when Yang Yang was thinking about whether to go back in pants, he heard footsteps coming over here.

Yang Yang was startled, and when he was about to stand up and look up, the footsteps stopped three or four meters away from the bush, and then Archibald’s voice sounded.

“Yang Yang, how are you doing?”

Yang Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and squatted back, presumably the shocking “exercise” had taken effect, and the stomach that had no movement before was moving again. At the same time a puddle of liquid dripped down without warning.

Yang Yang: “…”

The person you like keeps diarrhea. He definitely doesn’t want it!

Yang Yang reluctantly propped his forehead, and while pruning his hips, he rushed to Archibald and said, “I’m fine, you go out and wait! Don’t come over!”

Archibald didn’t want to go: “It’s not so cold here, there might be wild beasts.”

Although Yang Yang was desperately forbearing, she felt that the sphincter was completely out of control, and Lili’s liquid was almost bursting. So Yang Yang couldn’t help but be a little anxious: “I have a weapon here, you go out! I go to the bathroom, how can I wait for you when you wait!”