127-128

Chapter 127: “Thank you.”

One important piece of information is needed before the chip is complete, which is biological sampling.

Pereira took out the sampling device and explained to Yang Yang and Archibald: “Now I need a child’s hair.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Archibald: “………”

This may be a bit difficult.

Sure enough, after listening to Pella’s words, the puff that was still a pendant in Yang Yang’s hands suddenly panicked, and fell directly from Yang Yang’s wrist to the cushion.

Then the next second, the puffs rolled up and stood up, and began to roar at the fierce lion of Peila: “Hmm! Hmm–ah!”

Don’t want to touch my hair! !! !!

Pereira was confused, but she saw the puff’s resistance, and then she showed a stunned expression, and smiled at Yang Yang and Archibald: “Please rest assured that this device is the latest version to ensure that the child will not have pain . “

Yang Yang: “…”

Archibald: “………”

No, this is not a problem.

The puff patted the mat, emphasizing, “Huh! Huh!”

Not a pain problem! It’s Mao! hair!

Yang Yang comforted Shun Puff’s hair and asked Peila: “Is there any other sampling method?”

Perla froze, then shook her head: “Sorry, the biological sampling of the newborn is only to extract hair.”

Yang Yang looked down at the puffs: “That’s all I can do.”

Puff: “???”

Do not–! !!

However, even though the puffs were unwilling, Yang Yang finally picked up the root hairs.

After picking the hair, the puff shook with tears: “Uh-uh !! Uh-uh!”

Big Daddy doesn’t love me anymore! Wow!

Peila didn’t understand what he was crying, looked at the instrument in her hand with some uncertainty, “This test really does not hurt.”

Yang Yang waved his hand, “It’s okay, you get yours.”

Then he turned to touch the puff again: “Don’t cry, just take a hair.”

Puff: “Huh! Huh …”

One is also hairy!

Yang Yang: “…”

Who is this beautiful personality like?

Yang Yang was helpless, took the puff, kissed him at the place where he was plucked, and comforted him: “Okay, puff is just a hair, you’ll lose it anyway.”

Puff: “… ????”

Archibald: “………”

Attack with poison? ?

Yang Yang is still comforting the puff: “Look at your little dad’s tail, is it hairless? You will also become like that in the future, it is cute and smooth.”

Archibald: “………”

In Yang Yang’s eyes, did he look like this?

Puff: “………”

Light, light …

Puff imagined her hairless self, and then the whole beast was bad.

Puff turned to look at Archibald, crying for verification: “Huh?”