𝟶𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛

The four siblings vamp-sped away from their villainous father and their sudden protector, each individually intrigued by the appearance of the woman and her mannerisms

The four siblings vamp-sped away from their villainous father and their sudden protector, each individually intrigued by the appearance of the woman and her mannerisms. She looked no older than 20, so how was she able to hold of Mikael The Destroyer?

After travelling to a nearby country, the siblings stopped in an unpopular tavern to collect their thoughts. "Brother, do you have any sense of mind to what just occurred just then?" Kol asked Elijah, needing assistance to make sense of what just happened. However Elijah too was unable to process the mere bravery of the girl, "I have not the slightest, however I am well in gratitude as she did save your life, Rebekah."

Rebekah, breathing heavily, adjusted her dress in stress. "Yes, yes she did. I hope we see her again, can we go see her again Elijah, please?"

"None-sense Rebekah, she could be in another era by now, you heard her! She's a time-traveller!" Kol claimed with fascination, as he has always had an immense fascination with magic and witches.

Taking note of his silence Elijah gained the attention of his younger half- brother Niklaus. "Niklaus? What are your thoughts?"

"Leonora Matisse..." Niklaus dreamingly uttered to himself. Rebekah, seeing the star-struck facial expressions teased her brother. "Oh look, Niklaus has gone and fallen inlove with the maiden!"

Niklaus was quick to defend his name. "Kol's right, your all full on none-sense today Rebekah love." Niklaus didn't know what to think, he felt immense gratitude to the mystery women for saving his precious Rebekah's life and standing up to his father for mere strangers. But he also felt a growing desire to see the face that protected them, to hear her tell him to run from his walking nightmare again. He found himself repeating the interaction throughout his mind, eventually becoming engrossed in the idea of the young maiden labelled as Leonora Matisse.

"I have never seen magic like hers before, it was truly mesmerising." Kol was still fantasising about the blue hues that enveloped her figure while challenging his devil of a father. He truly wished he could see her someday just to chat about her abilities.

"I never knew time-travel was possible, I thought witches contain obtain that high power." Rebekah questioned, turning to her elder brothers for answers.

"Maybe power like that is possible in the mere future, Rebekah. Speaking of, I query what era she originated from." Elijah thought of a possible answer to his statement, while rubbing his chin. Niklaus stood up and checked the area, to ensure him and his siblings safety. "Upon looking at her clothing, I believe it's quite far into the future. Maidens and ladies able to show skin? That's considered ludicrous in this time."

"I sure hope so brother, the women are magnificent." Kol snickered to himself. Disgusted with her brother, Rebekah threw a pillow at him, hitting him squarely in the chest. "Oh cleanse your mind Kol, women are more than just labour slaves you know! I'll be dammed if the future doesn't relieve us women of these tight clothing."