𝟶𝟺 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎

1328, was now an era of the past for Leonora - more than it already was, as she ventured to her newest destination

1328, was now an era of the past for Leonora - more than it already was, as she ventured to her newest destination. The 1405s, the famous Dark ages; The Medieval Era. A year of the 'Hundreds Year War' between France and England. Leonora marvelled at the remaining decorations celebration of the new era and the evolution of fashion.  Once again, Leonora 'borrowed' clothing to appear less out of time, literally, and made her way to her couple days stay.

Leonora had appeared 3 days ago in 1405 France, she had not decided the year 1405, however she wished to visit the country as she had late relatives. She was adorned with a long black dress that swept as her steps progressed, the dress showing a bit of her chest where her chest lay. 1400s was her least desired year, for it was of nothing special to Leonora, therefore she was planning to leave that afternoon.

Opening the wooden door to her small stoned house that stand hidden from the public eye, she removed the hideous and itchy dress with a relieving sigh and put on her infamous; white long-sleeved collared shirt, grey waistcoat, matching grey skirt and her knee-high socks with black combat boots. Making her way into the make-shift bedroom, she sat on the floor against the cold wall with a grimoire in her lap that she had stolen from a low-life witch who believed she was going to 'destroy the multiverse'

Propping the book open, she spent two hours remarking and studying spells. Since her last attack, Leonora wanted to be knowledged on the spells that were being directed at her. Closing the grimoire, she tucked it in a cotton bag she had previously stolen and bid a silent goodbye to her 3- day home.

Making her way into a decent populated town, she avoided the disgusted and pointed looks being thrown her way, too distracted with the gut feeling that something bad would soon take place. Overwhelmed with this feeling, Leonora sped walked to a hidden corner, blackened by the buildings towering over it. Putting her bag down, she crouched down and waited for the feeling to pass.

An ignited flame caught Leonora's attention and watched as people ran to try and save themselves. The yells of citizens filled her ears and the illuminating orange clouded her eyes, she watched a very distantly familiar face run through the crowd as inhumane speed, only to have a wooden stake fly into his back; rendering him on the floor in pain.

Leonora scorched her mind trying to fill the blanks on who this familiar male was. He wore fitted black trousers with a string of fabric secured over a navy long sleeved shirt, his hair pooled at his shoulders in an auburn wave. She came to the realisation that this was the man she previously saved her first vampire encounter, just as she had finished her thought, Mikael the vampire hunter walked out in all his glory, with a flaming sword at his side.

"Hello my son." Mikael greeted him

"I am not your son, you vile creature!" Kol argued, obviously filled with fear but a deep determined hatred for the man who hunted him and his siblings for years.