𝟶𝟷𝟹 | 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

LEONORA, KLAUS AND STEFAN HAD BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS NOW

LEONORA, KLAUS AND STEFAN HAD BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS NOW. The three of them had silently formed a routine, Leonora and Klaus in the front, whereas Stefan sits in the back brooding. She had taken the fall as she decided Stefan needed time to grieve his latest girlfriend who had recently passed, so she mostly engaged in conversations with the hybrid when he was feeling talkative.

Leonora was sitting in the front-passenger seats with a bag of books at her feet, and a blanket draped across her lap. Klaus had been generous in aiding her comfortability, seeing as she is human and needs the basic requirements - and because she gets fidgety if she's in one place too long. Which he had noticed on their second day.

The time-traveller had been trapped in the car for four hours with a maniac and a depressant, it's fair to say, she is not happy with the situation. All she could do was either look out the window, or talk to either males, but seeing as Stefan was silent most the time that left Klaus. And Klaus was not the easiest to talk to.

Majority of his words came out teased and mocking. He never encouraged her questions on world history because he liked when the 'infamous genius' didn't know something. So she had been giving him the silent treatment.

"Will you quit moving?" Stefan's voice sounded out from behind her. Leonora stopped her leg bouncing and turned back to see the young vampire. "Deal with it." She turned back and continued to bounce her leg. Ten minutes had went by of her leg bouncing and she was now also tapping her fingers against her thigh, when a hand enclasped her hand, halting her tapping and leg bouncing. "Why do you constantly feel the need to move, love? Just sit back and relax."

Leonora turned to Klaus and wiggled her hand out of his grip. "I've been sitting here for four straight hours."

She saw Klaus glance at her from the corner of his eye, before setting his sights back on the road. "Stefan's having no issue? He's happily sitting back silently."

"That's because Stefan's depressed. I'm not, so I can't just sit here and look out the window for hours." Leonora said, pointing to Stefan's moody figure to emphasise a point.

"Fine. We will get you some books. Happy?" Klaus's annoyed voice resonated to her ears. She smiled and nodded before patiently waiting for her entertainment.

She was currently reading a book about Greek Mythology, more specifically: 'The Minotaur'. She had been reading it for three hours and not once has she spoken. She was interrupted from her book when started groaning. "There's no blood-bags." Leonora looked to Klaus, who had one hand on the steering wheel and another in his lap, he glanced to Stefan through the mirror as he answered. "Well that's too bad."

Stefan rolled his eyes, without the hybrid seeing. "No seriously, you want me to become the ripper you're gonna have to keep the blood topped up." Leonora lolled her head back against the seat, fed up with Stefan's whining. "We'll stop for a bite later." Klaus's short reply came. But Stefan kept insisting for blood so Leonora, fed up, held out her hand and concentrated on the blood-bag freezer down in the Salvatore basement. Her hand was held out as a blood-bag appeared in a light of blue, she threw it to Stefan while saying. "There, now quit the whining."