𝟶𝟸4 | 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 & 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪
024 | Time & History

LEONORA LOOKED UP TO KLAUS AS SHE SAW THE MESSAGE FROM KOL

LEONORA LOOKED UP TO KLAUS AS SHE SAW THE MESSAGE FROM KOL. His eyes already on her, making resisting linger of love weaken. The corners of her lips lifted up as the joy of Kol returning back excited her, she missed him, truly - and Elijah too. Despite the fact that she was thinking about sneaking away from Klaus and Rebekah to go visit the two, just for a while.

She noted the small up-rising of Klaus's lips aswell, barely noticeable, but due to their close proximity, she has views she's never admired before.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asked, bringing the two tensioned 'lovers' out of their thoughts. Leonora stepped away as she pieced together that Klaus had Bonnie waiting to break Esther's linking spell. And once again, a pang of heartbreak shot through her chest at the thought of her former bestfriend.

"Just your blood and your blessing." Klaus said, placing a soft hand on Leonora's shoulder as he noticed the sudden uncomfort from her. "Where are you going?" He questioned his sister.

Leonora also looked to Rebekah with a tilted head, not having any idea of why she was in a mood.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." Rebekah said, her eyes shooting daggers into thin air at the thought of him. "Ask Sage. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order."

"What did he do to you?" Leonora asked. The last time she had seen either of the Salvatores was in the Grill. She figured due to the two's constant flirting they had done some nightly activities, however, she had to ask.

Rebekah turned to Leonora with a knowing look which led to Leonora producing a scolding one, adorned with a raised brow. The two's silent conversing caused confusion to fill Klaus, shaking his head at the two forgetting to lend him in on the conversation.

Once the two had finished their moment, Rebekah walked off leaving Leonora and Klaus with the newly reunited lovers.

Leonora watched the two hold eachother in their arms, swaying softly to soothe the excitement of seeing eachother again. Looking to Klaus, she said. "Almost baffling how long she waited." Knowing fully well that Sage probably opened up her heart to a few new lovers over the centuries.

Leonora felt the soft circling of Klaus's thumb on her clothed shoulder, the tension dropping. "Would you wait for me like that?"

She glanced down to her feet, the topic of 'What are we?' erupting into her mind. The two hadn't spoken of the kiss they shared. Yet she knew he was itching to crush down her walls of doubt and affection her in all his history of waiting. It wasn't that she didn't want too, she would happily indulge in all that is Klaus Mikaelson. However, she's frightened, she's afraid.... Of hurting him.