𝟶𝟹𝟺 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪𝟎𝟑𝟒 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫Early 2011, Time Travel2 Years

𝟎𝟑𝟒 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫
Early 2011, Time Travel
2 Years

𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 - on grief, dullened eyes lay still upon the relaxed figure of Alaric Saltzman. Leonora's chest rose with a blurry purpose, her thoughts corrupted to a jaggered blade as she contemplates her own existence. Throughout the years she's been playing the strings of the past and contorting those who she wish to change, Leonora Matisse has begun to loose her sanity.

Her throat remains dry and words disappearing into a bitter wind, the time-traveller continued to face it all alone, to to bear against the pressure of saving the vampire species - saving those she cares about. Yet, the heavines dug claws deep within her shoulders, her posture seeping to a defeated state. Throughout all she's been through, every corner she'd been forced into, the loss of her mother, the neglect she'd faced from her father, the experimentation, the lonliness, the pain - everything. The world was finally draining Leonora Matisse of everything she'd ever gained.

The world was carving scars into her palms, trying to force her away and succumb to the poisoned truth that she cannot save them all. Yet, here she still sits, awaiting the boat that will drift her lost lover back into her cold arms.

Not once had Leonora looked into the eyes of her own, too busy breaking the burden that Esther cotninued to berate upon Alaric Saltzman. Despite not facing the inevitable, Leonora knew that her eyes had sunken in to a pitless void of despair, her cheeks no longer full and rosy; instead, a hollowed grey that structures her skull. Every day for the past two years, Leonora has been wallowing in the same uniform she left her original timeline in - the battle for Klaus Mikaelson still darkening on her clothing, her blood turning brown.

Leonora so desperately wished to soften into the arms that once cradled her head away from the nightmares and bask in the smile that he only allowed her eyes to witness. With each waking minutes, she became more deprived of who she once was. No longer did her desires rest upon the wish to stray away and read - building up her knowledge of well..everything. No, her desires lay deeply in the soul that was whisked away from her.