𝟶𝟹𝟼 | 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪ 𝟎𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝟎𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒, an instant of silence where everything quites and time pauses it's daunting countdown. Silence is an essential part of life, like a simple cog in many machines, yet that small detail works for the bigger picture - the overall result. Students studying amongst the silence, taking their tests without a peep, the once busy city hibernating to their beds and falling asleep - silence is what makes the heightened heartbeat slow down.

Yet, there are instances where silence is undesired, a mere burden to the progression of day. A car ride harboring two people who just had their first date, the silence that follows after a daunting secret is revealed, the quieted class while their teachers scolds them for their mis-behaving - all those instances come together to share a simple factor. Awkwardness.

As the improved time-traveller stands above Klaus's newly ressurected body while his chest heaves a rushed rhythm - Leonora was feeling a bit out of place, unbelonging. Her breath got caught in her throat, eyes wandering away in a state of shyness as she backed away from the hybrid.

It seems as though the night stilled, waiting for the one of the supernaturals to speak. Klaus's hand went to his chest despite having no beating evidence that he's no longer a firey corpse. He rolled over onto his side, his mind trying to catch up with situation he could see from within his coffin.

Leonora stood away, watching as the hybrid stayed sitting upon the floor - still trying to catch his breath. She did not know what to do, she didn't know how to act, so she resorted to staring up at the nights sky hoping that the stars that littered the universe above would remedy her nerves.

However, they did not. For the darkened night was stained with streaks of blue, the stars encircling themselves around the multitude of colours - lighting up the pathway of plasma. The remnants of her power looking down upon the Earth, lighting up Leonora's face with a moonlight glow.

Despite the beauty of the night sky and the open air, she felt as though her lung were constricting and causing her once powerful weilding hands to shake with delicacy and vulnerability. Leonora's thoughts were conflicted and confused, drawing her eyebrows to crunch together and eyes turn cold - guarded.

She knew he was looking at her, Niklaus, still upon the floor was dis-allowing his eyes to wander off her stilled figure - not that he wanted them too. Yet, Leonora did not look back and instead kept her eyes trained upon the sky.

She was too overwhelmed, too confused to be speaking so freely - nor did she trust her own mouth to explain the circumstances of what had just happened to the confused hybrid. Leonora was overwhelmed with joy that she finally had him back, all the days slaving away to the past was over and she finally had him back. But, she also felt unfamiliar with who she was, uncertain with who she used to be.