𝟶29 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪029 | ChaosEpisode 21 • Before Sunset

029 | Chaos
Episode 21 • Before Sunset

LEONORA, NIKLAUS AND REBEKAH STORMED THEIR WAY UP THE STEPS OF THE GILBER RESIDENCE. The two Mikaelsons had a distasteful look upon their faces at the constant troubles the 'Save-Elena Gang' seemed to attract.

The three of them stood outside the doorway as Klaus pressed the doorbell. The door opened up to reveal a very confused and shocked Jeremy Gilbert.

"The hell are you three doing here?" He questioned, not allowing entrance to the three advanced supernaturals.

Klaus mockingly smiled. "Is that anyway to treat your guests?"

Rebekah and Leonora looked to one another, a tired look being exchanged. Truthfully, the two girls could not spare any sympathy nor remorse to the band of misfit. For, they were the ones tormented and overwhelmed by their desire to destroy Niklaus Mikaelson (and rightfully so in Leonora's opinion) that they were the ones who had awoken Esther. They were the writers of their own karma.

Stefan came to the door, noting the two Originals that stood beside Leonora's side. "What are you two doing here? We only need Leonora."

The time-traveller raised a brow. "Well, it can't hurt having extra pairs of ancient strength, now can it?"

Stefan sighed as Damon came behind the two men. "Why don't you go up to your room?" The younger Salvatore instructed to Jeremy.

But, Jeremy did not move. Damon came beside the boy, a demanding look upon his face. "Now."

Rebekah hummed. "Poor little Gilbert. Lost two father figures only to be replaced by you two baboons."

Leonora looked down, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Yeah, about that. So, you two blondies can be on your way. We only need little Leonora." Damon said, making a pushing gesture towards the two Originals.

Leonora shook her head, looking to the side. If this matter didn't affect her, nor the people she cares for. Then, she would have no part in it.

"Oh, we know all about our mother's invulnerable little creation. That's why we decided to accompany Nora here." Klaus planted on a fake smiled, playing with the tips of Leonora's hair.

Seeing the cautious looks on the Salvatores faces, Leonora started to speak. "No need to worry. We're leaving Mystic Falls soon. But, there's a little obstacle in our way, one that you guys created. So, the only reason we're here is to make sure your issues don't backfire on us."

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝐍.𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara