𝟶𝟾 | 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Leonora awoke from her slumber as she felt the eyes of someone on her, outside of her sleep

Leonora awoke from her slumber as she felt the eyes of someone on her, outside of her sleep. Shooting up, she quickly got out of bed and held a blue energised ball in her palm as she cautiously walked around her house- keeping a look out for intruders.

Suddenly a clang of metal resonated out from the kitchen, teleporting to the source she saw a singular knife laying on the ground. Not keeping her eyes on it for too long as she was mindful of the possibility of someone sneaking up behind her, she enveloped it in her blue tendrils and placed in on the counter. Quickly turning around at the feeling of being watched, she put on some crocs and teleported outside.

She was not stupid enough to go calling out, evidently giving away her position to a potential attacker. She lightly treaded around the outside of her house and looked through the windows in- that way if someone were inside, the light reflecting from the inside lights would hide her form.

As she was looking into the living room window, she saw the silhouette of a tall dark man creeping towards the front door. Taking a mental image, she mentally screen-shotted every detail of the man. Leonora saw some of her useless personal items in the mans hands, now knowing he was a witch and was wanting to use her belongings to his benefit. Leonora concentrated on the objects in his hands, allowing her eyes to gleam bright blue, she willed the objects to teleport to her hands.

The witch looked around in fear, knowing that his target was awake and aware of his presence he booked it out of there. Leonora didn't bother to confront the man, knowing he would come back she would do it then.

Spatial-jumping back to her bedroom, she got dressed for the day despite it being 6am. Taking a shower and doing her respective routine, she put on her every day attire. Long-sleeved, white collared shirt, grey waistcoat, grey skirt and her white knee-high socks paired with her infamous black combat boots. Seeing as she had some time before something inevitably went wrong, she curled her hair and ran her fingers through it- successfully shaping waves into them.

She was halfway through eating breakfast, when her phone had starting ringing. "Hello Elena."

"Good you answered. Can you meet me at the boarding house please? Were going to talk to Rose."

Leonora didn't get a word in before Elena hung up the phone. Making faces at the device before teleporting outside of the Salvatores house and unfortunately having to wait 15 minutes before Elena arrived.

"Hello love, I'm assuming you want more resourceful information on Klaus." Leonora said as she walked beside Elena to the front door.

Earning a shocked look before a nod, Leonora opened the door, allowing the doppelgänger to walk in before her, before she closed the door behind herself.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning." Rose came walking in the room in just a purple robe. After hearing this, Leonora raised her eyebrows while blinking to make sure she had heard right. "Oh...Sorry, I thought you were.." Rose didn't bother continuing on her sentence.