𝟶𝟸8 | 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪028 | Reduced To AshesEpisode 21 • Before Sunset

028 | Reduced To Ashes
Episode 21 • Before Sunset

LEONORA GASPED UP, THE IMAGES OF BLOOD AND TEARS STILL FORE-FRONT IN HER MIND. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to recollect her thoughts, rearrange her mind.

The lingering darkness within her mind had focused on the nearing future of Klaus's helpless eyes, the retrained of multiple vampires, a hybrid - his friend, holding him down kept reappearing as Leonora rubbed her eyes.

The door burst open, making her jump as Klaus's figure came storming in. Leonora turned away, deeming herself fine as he took his place on the rocking chair beside her bed.

For, Klaus had deemed it necessary to have rocking-chair placed beside her bed, as he often heard the erratic beating of her heart and quickened breaths while amongst the land of the sleep. So, Klaus provided himself a comfortable spot where he could be there if her nightmares were to ever occur - the rocking chair aiding in not only hers, but his peace of mind, knowing he was there for her.

"I'm fine." Leonora pushed Klaus away, getting up and walking towards the dresser.

Klaus continued to watch her with softened eyes, reserved for her. "Love, we talked about this. Your nightmares are not a burden."

Leonora chuckled, the irony of his words hitting her head. It will be a burden when you're forced to your grey, veiny state. She thought.

"It was nothing, truly. It was nothing. Besides, I have more important things to figure out." She proceeded to say, while brushing her teeth.

Klaus came up behind her, placing his large hands upon her waist and slowly rotating her hips. "And, what's that, love?"

Leonora spat out the toothpaste and teleported out of Klaus's arms, enticing a groan from the man. "The future cannot wait. My missing brother cannot wait. My continuous attack will not wait. And I, am not going to wait. I've laid back enough as it is."

Klaus smiled. "But you just look so sexy when you're laid back." He teasingly said, playfully pouting his lips.

Leonora looked to him with a deadpanned face. "I'll look even sexier from a dead mans eyes." She threatened, sarcastically smiling.

Klaus chuckled, crossing his arms as his biceps pulsed. "I can't die, love."

Putting on her waist coat, Leonora replied. "And I control time, what can't I do?"