𝟶20 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪
020 | Masked Assassins

LEONORA AND KLAUS WERE HAPPILY ENJOYING ONE ANOTHER'S COMPANY

LEONORA AND KLAUS WERE HAPPILY ENJOYING ONE ANOTHER'S COMPANY. They were discussing the curiosities of art and Klaus trying to convince Leonora to explore the world with him.

"What about Greece?" Klaus said, following after the beauty who was walking around and admiring his works of art.

Leonora laughed. "Greece? No way, too hot."  She felt freer ever since she allowed herself a moment of feeling. However, just because she allowed herself to indulge in her happiness for once, doesn't mean she trusts them.

Klaus pulled at her waist, turning her to him. "Too hot? You're from Italy, love." He laughed at her words, playing with the tips of her hair.

She nodded, pulling away and walking out the doors of the art room with the hybrid trailing behind. "I am. Surprised you remembered."

As much as she would enjoy continuing being in his company, she needed to part ways and go see if her beliefs are true. She did not trust the Mikaelsons mother, not one bit. No one comes back from the dead without getting some sort of revenge on their murderer, no one. Which is why, she needed Klaus to be gone.

"I'll always remember what you say." He casually said, watching the way her hips swayed and her hair followed the motion.

She spun around to face the hybrid. "I've got to go do something." She didn't wait for a reply as she teleported away and into an empty hallway that she doesn't recognize, considering she hasn't been there many times.

She took off her heels, holding them in her hands and tip-toeing down the hallway when she came across a door in which she knew Esther to be in as she could feel her power. Pressing her ear against the door, she enveloped the one side in her magic and manipulated the space surrounding the  room - thus, the scent of sage had no effect on Leonora.

"They complete the Bennet Bloodline.I drew power from them and their ancestors with me on the other side" 

Leonora heard what she assumed to be Esther's voice on the other side.

"You've been on the other side for a thousand years?"

At that voice, Leonora paused for a second. Elena was inside discussing with the Original Witch about something concerning the Originals.

"Nature's way of punishing me for turning my family into vampires. But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created."

Leonora's eyes widened in panic and intrigue, however was not surprised. She knew that the only way to kill an Original was either through the white oak stake or a nature's servant. Esther, is a nature's servant, hence the ability to kill the Originals.