𝟶𝟽 | 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚊

Leonora opened the door, to see a welcoming face

Leonora opened the door, to see a welcoming face. She opened the door wider for her guest and smiled softly at him as he entered.

"Hello Leonora." Stefan greeted her as he sat on her sofa.

"Hi, what brings you here?" Leonora questioned while sitting down next to him. She appreciated the fact that Stefan had bothered to come and see how her well-being was and knowing that he travelled outside of Mystic Falls to do so just warmed her heart even more.

Turning to look at her Stefan said, "I just wanted to see how you were." Stopping to think for a second he added. "Since you know... you were kidnapped aswell."

It was times like these that Leonora appreciated her friendship with Stefan Salvatore. He was kind to her, making sure she never felt un-included or lonely- Stefan saw Leonora as a little sister almost.

"I'm alright, I use to know Elijah so it's okay." At her words, Stefan furrowed his brows, he knew that she was a time-traveller- he was the only one to know. But seeing that she knew one of the most deadly creatures on Earth frightened him a little. But he never asked her about it because he could never full grasp the concept of time control and manipulation.

Hearing Leonora continue he listened in. "But Stefan, I was researching the Sun and Moon Curse, right. And I came conjured up some theories of my own. If you'd like to hear?"

"Yes, yes of course. What do you think?" Stefan eagerly asked Leonora, for he knew that she was one, if not, the most intelligence individual he had ever come across- book wise. That was one of the things Stefan liked about his friend, her thirst to know more about the mysteries of the world.

Leading Stefan into the study, Leonora saw as his face became one of shock as he saw the sight before him. Her study had papers scattered everywhere, notebooks with her theories and thoughts filled in- a big whiteboard stood tall at the side of the room where she had information written on both sides.

"You really should clean this some day.." Stefan trailed on, looking at the mess.

"If I did, I wouldn't know so much." Leonora's muffled reply came through but due to his vampire hearing, he heard her perfectly well.

Taking out the book she was previously searching through, she handed it to Stefan and eagerly watched him read. "The curse dated back to 2000 years ago?" Stefan looked up at Leonora in surprise.

"Yup, by a witch called Lorena." Grabbing a book which represents drawings of the sun curse, she shoved it in Stefan's hands while taking back the book. "See there, it says the sun curse was created 500 years ago, but we know for a fact that people have been trying to find the moonstone- which includes both sun and moon curse combined, because Elijah had been trying to look for it. And we know that Elijah is one of the first vampires ever dating back a year ago. Therefore the creation of the curse is wrong. Considering Elijah's been looking for the moonstone for longer than 500 years and Lorena supposedly created the 'sun and moon curse' over 2000 years ago which is before the creation of vampires." Taking a deep breath in after spilling all her thoughts. She rounded to her whiteboard and pointed to where the facts lay up with her speech- further proving her point.