𝟶𝟹𝟽 | 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊

𝟎𝟑𝟕 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4 ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3 ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4 ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐒 - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 beauty from all the horrors that occurred outside of her dreamless sleep.

After effectively ridding society of a looming threat - one that was threatening to take away all those she cared for (and succeeded), Leonora had burnt out.

Her magic thrived through her veins, igniting to a strength she'd never experienced before, and through her slumber, an electrifying blue glistened upon the surface of her skin.

Klaus believed she looked like an other-worldy being sent straight from the heavens above.

He stood in the threshold of the doorway, leaning against it as he watched the sleeping girl with soft eyes.

Yet, within those eyes, a pool of guilt swirled amongst the sea of blue. He'd felt guilty everytime he saw the eyebags that took place under Leonora's eyes, every begging breath she took, he'd be plagued with shame.

He was the cause to all that she'd endured, he was the flame that ignited her fury and made her time-travel back.

Niklaus Mikaelson was Leonora Matisse's downfall.

But, he was also her strength. He was cause for every use of magic, he was the effort that stipulated every inhale and exhale. She lived and breathed for him, and in turn, Klaus would die and suffocate for her.

He trailed two fingertips up the bare-skin of her forearm, the soft heat melting the coldness that surrounded his dead figure. It was a sight to see for Klaus, seeing Leonora in the comfort of his clothes rather than her up-tight uniform.

Goosebumps arose from her soft skin, making the hybrid's lips upturn in a smile. Her body still responded to him despite the many years they'd been away from one another.

He lightly traced the veins that hued a familiar navy, the force of the time-space continuum bending to his will at the more pressure he pressed upon her skin.

Leonora's power had always remained a mystery to Klaus, an intensity that his mind couldn't quite grasp - yet he admired nonetheless. Despite being of some extreme power himself, he couldn't fathom the sheer might that she held within the palms of her hands.

Kol had always been the one to unveil and to bring to light the strings that intertwined the magic and science that forged her power. Klaus would listen on for hours as his little brother ranted about their last sighting of the mystery that was Leonora.

But, the more Klaus had gotten to see the works behind the unfathomable power, the more he became fascinated with Leonora rather than the magic itself.