𝟶𝟷𝟷 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Ugh who is this guy

"Ugh who is this guy..? Safari Sam?" AlaricKlaus questioned with disgust as he snooped through the original body owners wardrobe, that consisted of checkered shirts that screamed, "Old men."

Turning to Katerina, AlaricKlaus gestured between two shirts while asking. "Okay, bad or badder?"

Katherine tilted her head before begrudgingly replying. "The dark colour suit you better." Making AlaricKlaus smile.

"Oh thank you honey." He said before challenging Katerina. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

Katherine replied almost instantly out of fear. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

AlaricKlaus put on a dark jacket and adjusted the collar while replying. "Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. Last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with Jenna." Katherine mentioned, while trying to adjust the ties binding her to the chair.

"Right, Elena's aunt. For, uh.. All the lies about Isobel." AlaricKlaus remembered. "What else?"

Katherine paused to think as she wanted to find a loophole to his compulsion making her obey his every order. She wanted to keep the time-traveller as a surprise since Katherine believed only she had the ability to out-smart Klaus. By not telling Klaus, that gave Leonora more time to figure out he's inhabiting the teachers body. "That's it." She said.

AlaricKlaus walked slowly towards Katerina and began to stroke her hair while bending down to her height. "Oh, so jumpy..."

Katherine was filled with fear as she looked into the eyes of her 500 year attacker. "Please, just kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She begged.

AlaricKlaus got even closer to Katerina's face, making her shy her head away. "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm..? Anything?" He began to compel Katerina while whispering a demand. "Tell me."

Katherine tried with every ounce in her to resist, but he was an Original despite not being in his original body. "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" AlaricKlaus clarified, making Katerina nod. He stood back up to normal height and asked while crossing his arms. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?"

Katherine looked up to him stuttering. "She doesn't, or.. or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me. I'm kind of out of the loop." She reminded him.

As if remembering that Katherine isn't all that knowledgeable he said more to himself. "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

The hostage looked up to AlaricKlaus and started to beg. "Just kill me, Klaus and be done with it. Please."

AlaricKlaus looked upon Katerina with fake sympathy. "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years." His face contorted to a devils smile. "You're death... is going to last at least half that long."