𝟶𝟿 | 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛

Leonora was making her way towards the Salvatores house, as she had been told that Rose had been bitten

Leonora was making her way towards the Salvatores house, as she had been told that Rose had been bitten. She had come to like the girls company, so she opted for taking care of Rose with Elena- unbeknownst to the conversation that happened a mere hours ago revolving around the topic of her and Elijah.

After Stefan and Elena had spent a couple of pleasurable hours together, she suddenly remembered about Elijah and Leonora and their weird friendship. Sitting up to look at Stefan, Elena asked. "Hey Stefan, have you ever wondered how Nora knows so much?"

Stefan looked at his girlfriend in questioning. "No, she has an eidetic mind remember? She knows and remembers details like no other. Why?"

Elena nodded along to Stefan's words, for that was the reason that Elena liked to spend time with her, so no surprises jumped out at her. "Well, when Elijah and Nora were here, they acted totally odd together."

This made Stefan furrow his eyebrows, as he had no known that his bestfriend knew an Original, she would have told him. "How so?" He asked while sitting up properly, to show she's got his attention.

Elena, also sitting up began to say. "Well, because while I was over here nervous since a literal Original Vampire was in my room, Nora was laying here playing with his daylight ring. Which he didn't bother to take back, I found it so confusing. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it."

But Stefan was intrigued now, so he urged her to continue. "The whole time they were here, he was helping her up, passing little glances. And Nora was even answering questions which only Elijah would be able to answer. Unless they talked previously."

While Stefan was a bit curious and suspicious of the 'little glances' however he wasn't surprised she answered questions directed towards the vampire. "Well, like I said, eidetic memory. She probably figured out what his motive was ages ago." He brushed off, still not willing to believe his bestfriend wouldn't tell him she knew an Original.

But Elena was adamant that Nora knew him personally. "No but, Stefan. Elijah even called Nora a 'dear friend' and said he was 'indebted to her'. She definitely knew him before he came into Mystic Falls."

"Indebted to him? Indebted to him how?" Stefan questioned, now beginning to question his bestfriend.

"I don't know. But when we were kidnapped, Rose and Trevor even mentioned her being a 'time-traveller', do you think she might have known Elijah a couple hundred years ago?" Elena questioned him.

Stefan raked through his mind about his knowledge on her abilities. "Well, her abilities are unknown of, no one's ever managed to do the things she can so I wouldn't put it past her. But Elena, if she knew Elijah she would of told us."

Elena couldn't believe that Stefan was taking Nora's side. A potential threats side. I mean, she just told him that Nora can bend the laws of time and previously knew Elijah. Hell, she could of even known Klaus!