𝟶𝟷9 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪
019 | Confessions

LEONORA HAD SPENT THE NIGHT REVISING HER FAMILIES BLOODLINE AFTER KOL HAD LEFT

LEONORA HAD SPENT THE NIGHT REVISING HER FAMILIES BLOODLINE AFTER KOL HAD LEFT. She had gone over the information her father had documented within the few months that Leonardo was with the Matisse Family before his disappearance. The majority of the documents is about his studies and Matisse Enterprises, the underground lab in which manipulated homeless civilians would come and willingly offer themselves over in exchange for money - they never left the lab again.

However, within the 4 years that he was studying for a possible cure for Leonardo, no answers ever came up. Throughout the experiments they used different chemical formulas to manipulate the cells within the body, specifically brain cells as Marco believed it to have stemmed from a mental area.

Marco Matisse had confided in many people, being a single father and a scientist, he felt heartbroken that he couldn't find it in himself to save his child. Friends, family, co-workers and even a priest, had been confided in by Marco. And as the answers decreased, Leonardos power increased. As stated within the 147th documentary log, once he turned 3, the 'strange events' had been blown out of proportion. Elevation, fires, explosion, electricity - a 3 year old Leonardo had done it all.

Leonora felt pity for her father, he was a recently widowed man, mourning the loss of his wife while trying to take care of two children - one being the possible devil. And everyone around him had given up on him, claiming him to be 'crazy.' Throughout his documentaries, Marco often expressed longing and need for Beatrice - believing her to have all the answers. Which she did, but he didn't know that considering she hadn't told him she was a witch during her living days - leaving Marco to deal with the fallout.

Although, throughout the end of the documentary logs, Leonora was starting to get some non-answers answers.

January 4th 1976
I don't know what to do anymore. I really don't. Leonardo is getting dangerous, too dangerous for a four year old that Leonora is starting to avoid him, scared of what he can do. It breaks my heart to see the twins fall apart all because of something I cannot fix. He is my son, he is half of me, therefore this is my problem. But I just don't know how to solve it.

The twins are 3 right now, 4 in a 2 days time and I'm afraid of what will happen. Throughout the twins's lives, on Leonardo's birthday it's as if he has an unexplainable increase in power. On his 3rd birthday he had conjured the ability of electricity, lightening.

No matter what I do, who I expect on. It. Never. Works.

Magnesium, incorrect. Nickel, incorrect. Mercury, incorrect. Thallium, incorrect. None of my experiments help the subjects, it only kills them.