𝟶30 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪030 | LostEpisode 21 • Before SunsetEpisode 22  • The Departed

030 | Lost
Episode 21 • Before Sunset
Episode 22  • The Departed

GRUNTS ECHOED OUT OF LEONORA'S MOUTH AS SHE HELD THE FRONT OF HER FOREHEAD. she looked to the fallen bodies of the Salvatore brothers, anger evident in her gaze. Hands grabbed her as Klaus, who had taken out the stake and healed, sped them away from the predatory figure that was lurking a couple metres away from them.

"We need to get Rebekah and leave Mystic Falls." Klaus growled out, holding Leonora's hand in his as he dragged her along to the sounds of whiny grunting and protests.

Leonora and Klaus entered the gymnasium, deja vu filling the both of them as they saw the struggling Elena Gilbert in the reckoning hands of Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Rebekah, we need to go now." Leonora left no room for complaint as she grabbed the two Mikaelsons and together, they arrived back at the Mikaelson Manor.

Klaus left the two woman as he dragged a struggling Elena Gilbert into one of the many walls of the Mikaelson Manor, a compelled blonde following closely behind.

Leonora began to pick up the bags that they had left before Damon had called, leaving a confused Rebekah to stand in the foyer - a frown upon her face.

Rebekah felt the hollow heat of the doppelgänger on her hands, the memory of the copycat's life held between her palms planted a smile upon her face. However, that soon quickly vanished as she looked towards the reasons for her glory seconds left unfulfilled. "I had her. One simple snap and she'd be gone, Alaric would be gone!"

Leonora spared the angered Original a glance, not willing to waste any seconds. "The Salvatores cost it all, cost us all. They loosened their hold upon Alaric, allowing the man to get free. You would have been his first priority."

Rebekah sighed as she began to aid in the loading of the bags. "So, we're just going to run?"

"It appears so."

Leonora continued to jitter to the confusion of her own mind. Words upon the pages held between the ancient spines of books, everything she had ever learnt, will learn, continues to shift into a mindless maze of no escape. Leonora didn't have enough time. She was bound to the shackles of the rules and regulations of time that hadn't even been objected to.

Her hands slowed upon picking up a bag, her mind spinning into a haze. Alaric was held within the walls of the school, restricted there until nightfall. Tyler, however, was a free roam. Leonora was to go after him.