𝟶𝟸5 | 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪
025 | Answers

LEONORA'S MIND AWAKENED AT THE SOFT STREAKS OF FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR

LEONORA'S MIND AWAKENED AT THE SOFT STREAKS OF FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR. Begrudgingly, she opened her eyes the sights of her hybrid showing through the slits. Rolling her eyes, she turned away from Klaus, wanting to sleep more. The coldness of where his hands once were left a bitter chill.

"Love, I need you awake." Klaus's soft voice sounded out.

However, Leonora was not budging, keeping the desire to sleep in her mind. Her arms rounded around her pillow, holding it close to her as she sunk more into the sheets - a content sigh heaving from her lips.

The soft hand returned once more and began to slowly trail down her exposed cheek, the feeling of sleep increasing as the touch increased. "Nora, love. Wake up." Klaus, once again, softly commanded. "We need to figure out the situation with your brother an-"

However, Klaus had no time to finish his sentence as Leonora sprung away, teleporting to a standing position and beginning to reach through her drawers for her clothing. Leonora did not care for the amused looks she was receiving for Klaus, nor did she intent to. For, she had more important things to catch up on. For example, her twin brother - who she had not made any beneficial progress whatsoever. The mystery assassin that takes every living moment to try and end her life. And finally, the ever-lasting lives of the Mikaelson family. The stakes had yet to be revealed and retrieved, therefore, she had her work cut out for her.

Leonora rid herself of her shirt, conscious of the intense pair of eyes on her back. "So, recap. What do we know about my family?"

However, she heard no reply, just the soft breaths escaping both occupants of the room. So, she answered it for herself.

"My mother, God bless her soul, refused to tell her witch origins to my father - for whatever reasons, I do not know, and unfortunately died during childbirth of me and my brother. Therefore, my brother, Leonardo, inherited the gene and started showing signs of a higher power at an alarmingly young age. Thus, the discovering of the supernatural by my father. Me, however, no receiving the witch gene. Due to my brothers unknown abilities at the time, was deemed 'cursed' by my father. Hence the human experimentation to find a possible cure."

Leonora spoke as she dressed, turning to Klaus while doing up her tie she asked. "Did I miss anything?"

Klaus was taken out of his infatuating stare at the question and answered without real thought to the question. "No."

She stared at him for a couple of seconds, knowing he wasn't actually listening. However, not really caring nonetheless. "Good."

Walking towards her boots she sat on the floor and spoke while tying them up. "Next summary. This unknown man who keeps trying to end my life." She paused with a spoke with an amused tone. "For the second time."