𝟶𝟷𝟶 | 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

Leonora awoke with someone shaking her, she opened her eyes and was greeted with her ancient friend

"What are you doing here at..." She begrudgingly turned her head to the side, to look at the clock on her bed-side table.  "5:00am? Eli, this is ridiculous, what is so important that you have to wake me up so early."

Elijah turned away from the sleeping beauty and opened her wardrobe, going through all her clothes he threw appropriate ones on her bed.  "Well dear, we have a tea-party to attend to."

Leonora was about to respond, but she had a dress thrown over her head. She ripped it off and sat up from her bed. "Who's we? You're the history buff this town perceives you as."

"And you are my plus-one. Everyone knows that you are remarkably gifted with higher intelligence, therefore you so kindly offered your wisdom to me." He said, while taking out the perfect dress for her to wear. It was a long black dress that tightened around the waist and chest, it had white out-lining the seams and had straps which held it up.

Leonora looked at the dress with discomfort, she had never once worn a dress. She'd never worn anything besides her suit - it felt like she was betraying it by wearing anything else. "I'm not wearing that."

"Yes you are, come on dear. You have to shower I can still smell the wolf on you, I already have breakfast cooking so when you come in, I expect to see you in this." Elijah ordered, while taking her arms and lifting her out of bed.

"I'm not wearing it" Leonora insisted, while walking towards the bathroom.

Elijah tilted his head at her sour mood. "It's a tea- party, you're supposed to look adequate."

"Then you wear it."

After Leonora had showered and done her hair & makeup, she made her way to the kitchen with her suit on. "You didn't put on the dress."

Leonora looked up from doing her tie to see Elijah looking at her with a plate of scrambled eggs and toast in hand. "I already look adequate in my uniform."

Elijah nodded and directed her to sit at the table while putting the plate in front of her. "So why are we even going to this thing again?" She questioned after she had taken a few bites of toast.

Elijah answered while cleaning up. "Because I want to get acquainted with the toast folk, that's all."

"Hm, I also have a feeling because a certain Salvatore will be attending."  She said.

"Which one?" He questioned from his place on the sofa after taking sips of his tea.

"Damon. Why are you drinking tea when were about to go to a tea party?" Leonora questioned after she had finished her breakfast and was now washing it up.

"You can never have too much tea, dear."

Leonora turned to face the Original who was skimming through her books. "Actually, too much tea consumption can cause heartburn and reflux as-well as decrease the iron absorption in the blood causing iron deficiency."