𝟶𝟷𝟺 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚜

LEONORA DECIDED TO TAKE A QUICK TRIP HOME BEFORE ASSISTING IN KEEPING KLAUS'S TEMPER AT BAY

LEONORA DECIDED TO TAKE A QUICK TRIP HOME BEFORE ASSISTING IN KEEPING KLAUS'S TEMPER AT BAY. She teleported back into her beloved forest cottage to see it all cleaned up and tidy, as if she hadn't dropped a chandelier on a women or stabbed a man.

She reminded herself to thank Klaus later, depending on if he behaves tonight or not. She walked towards her bedroom and did a good deep clean of herself, months in the open heat did not do her well. She had changed into a navy and white suit this time, however same style. Tie, waistcoat, knee-high socks - the typical.

It had been about 10 minutes later when she teleported into the school halls, wondering why is was deserted. She walked around for a big before hearing commotion towards the gymnasium, she teleported in there to hear Elena's screaming words. "No! Bonnie didn't keep me alive, Nora did! If you want to hurt anyone, hurt her! She kept me alive Klaus." Truthfully, Elena didn't want to bargain her friends lives, but Klaus was on a revenge plan and she had to choice but to choose. Despite Leonora being somewhat of a saviour to the doppelgänger, Bonnie was her bestfriend. Besides, it wasn't like she was lying, Leonora truly did plot the plan of her survival.

"Did I?" All heads turn to Leonora's figure who was sitting on the bleachers. "Ah, look who's joined us. My favourite smartass." Klaus sarcastically smiled to the girl. Leonora ignored him as she teleported in front of Elena. "Tell me. How did I exactly aid in your survival when I wasn't even there?" Elena gulped and looked to her with fake confidence. "You gave us the idea of a life for a life. John gave his life to save me."

Leonora was stood there in semi-shock, the one time the 'Save-Elena Gang' listens to her is when she has an angry, paranoid hybrid out for revenge. She decided to ignore Elena literally telling Klaus to hurt her as it wasn't top of her priority. She slowly turned around to look at Klaus, she was met with a deadly calm expression on his face. But, by the way he was staring at her, her heart sped up a little in fear. And not the good kind.

"So you're the reason she's still walking, then?" Klaus, who was deadly calm, said as he begun to slowly walk towards her. Bonnie, Matt and Elena stood by watching the two stand off. "Didn't even know it. Guess I have a thing for saving people who don't deserve it." She referenced their time in the past and by the sudden stop in his step, he knew it too.

She was picked up and slammed against the floor, her breath getting caught in her throat. "Your pathetic little betrayals will only get you killed." Klaus had whispered in her ear as he bent over her, his hand clutching her throat.

She gained her mentality and willed a 'push-force' with her abilities and sent Klaus flying off of her. She stood up and softly clutched her neck as she looked to the hybrid in disgust. The three on-looker stared at the scene with fear and alarm, they were terrified for Leonora, but something deep inside them was also terrified for Klaus.

She watched as Klaus gained his footing and sped up to full height. She was looked at with utter hatred from him, never being on the receiving end of it. However, tonight she was and it scared her a little. The two just stared at one another in disgust and hatred before Leonora said. "Do you want me to fix the problem? Or are you going to continue throwing a fit because of a plan I didn't even know I made."