𝟶𝟻 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎

i just want to clarify that photo up top ^^ is her every day attire

her every day attire. In case any
were confused

Leonora was happily sitting at her desk, reading and studying when she received a text from Damon Salvatore

Leonora was happily sitting at her desk, reading and studying when she received a text from Damon Salvatore. 'Come to boarding house, we have news.' Upon reading that, she closed her books and put her black combat boots - completing her usual attire of grey uniform with knee high socks. She grabbed a water bottle and with that she teleported to the Salvatores residence.

Leonora, had time travelled to the 1990s from 1920s bar and decided that after assisting in the putting down on Mikael Mikaelson, she was to stand down from time-travelling and that is how she found her years spent living in a small town called Mystic Falls. Before the supernatural was revealed to the town, Leonora had befriended and associated herself with a couple of people. Bonnie Bennet being her closest one, for she knew that Bonnie would grow up to be a marvellous witch just like her mother Abby Bennet who also had a play in the 90s Mikael desiccation. And from then one she was weaved into the friendship of Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennet. Except, she wasn't really their friend, they just hang around eachother from time to time.

When the Salvatores came to Mystic Falls, Leonora was bored and tired. She was getting sick of seeing vampires everywhere she goes to, the only tolerable ones to her were the Mikaelsons and even then, they were considered the most deadly of them all. Leonora knew at instant glance, what Stefan Salvatore was and only after teleporting directly in front of him and scaring him, did they befriend and rely on one another. They both held a mutual respect for one another, for Leonora knew of his great control journey after witnessing first-hand what the 'Ripper of Montgomery' could do, so seeing him try and better himself made Leonora respect him immensely. For Stefan, Leonora had told him all about her time-travelling days and her years in the second world war - to Stefan, Leonora was a fighter, and he found himself admiring that in her.

Damon Salvatore could not be said the same, despite his 'character development' as one would say. Leonora found him to be quick-tempered and a recluse, the facial expressions he pulled also creeped her out so she did not want to befriend him. She only came to spoke to him for the first time was when she had to kick his ass for making Caroline Forbes his personal whore and blood-bank, Leonora was utterly disgusted so she used a bit of increased kinetic abilities and sent him flying out his second story mansion.