𝟺𝟶 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

40 | Just Not Smart EnoughSeason Four, Episode 4The Five

Season Four, Episode 4
The Five

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃...Leonora was utterly afraid.

Fear... even the word caused a taste of distain to overwhelm her taste-buds. The emotion was distant for her, Leonora wasn't someone who cowered at the body of terror and hide away like a child under the covers.

No, Leonora barrelled eyes-open to the dangers, ignoring the creeping sensation as it arose goosebumps upon her spine and wished for her to tuck tail and run. She would acknowledge the strucken fear, yet it did not once struck her dead as she continued to abide on.

Because she did not have the time. Leonora simply did not have the availability to think twice about her actions - having to be certain and strict against her doubting judgements. For, the last time she pestered on about the script of the future, her lover had welcomed the flames of death. She could not afford to do that in the face of fear again.

Yet, as the words of Boian reverberate throughout her mind, the bigger the sensation of trepidation became; transforming into one not of foreign, yet a life-long companion.

It was amusing, boarderline humourous, Leonora would often pick at Klaus for his over-whelming paranoia - having no patience for his fright against someone conspiring against him. But, she soon found herself poised with the same symtpoms.

Her head would whip around to the slightests of sounds with her hands at the ready to blast anything to a black hole, her eyes would dart to the nearest exits - her brain creating a blueprint of the area in the need to make a hasted leave. Hands shook with anticipation to defend herself, posture upright and still - not once slacking to relaxation.

Leonora was paranoid and afraid, and she was de-evolving into her old-self because of it.

Running a frustrated hand through her hair, she faced Boian with a guarded expression. The two of them had spent the night within the woodland, talking through the situation and containing their own stress and worries, "Since you didn't turn out to be my brother, how did you get the photo of my father's lab door? He had no friends, I have no friends..." Leonora quickly teleported infront of Boian and grasped the neckline of his combat shirt, "So, how did you know about it."

"Dragă (sweetheart-"

Leonora slammed his back against the tree, her teeth gritting as she glared at Boian, "February 15th 2010, 9:36 pm; you displayed a drawing - an exact replica, of my father's laboratory door, a door that only he and I had seen. Boian, we may be on the same side now, but I will cut off your fingers and shove them in your eyes until I get your insight on just how the Venari knew about that."

Boian leant his head against the tree, looking down at Leonora. She was right, the two of them may be working together to gain the same objective, but that did not make them friends, "You really think that your life went unnoticed? That just because they had your brother that they'd let you go free? Sure, you didn't have magical abilities at the time, but you were still valuable."