𝟶𝟹𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪033 | The Laws of A Hunter2010, Time Travel

033 | The Laws of A Hunter
2010, Time Travel

A strangled groan esaped Leonora's mouth as her knees collided with the cold,hard flooring of the moistured woodland - her nails desperately digging into the delicacy of her skin. Her teeth gritted against one another, the feeling arising goosebumps upon her skin. The enticing blue hues which devoured her fists slowly evaporated into a blur of nothingness, the remaining pain of time-travelling still corrupting her head. Leonora didn't understand the reasoning behind her sudden pain. For, she had time-travelled many times in the past, doing it effortlessly. However, it seemed the more time she spent haunting the probabilities of the past, the more pain devoures her being. Not to dis-include the only words that left her mouth were when she'd spoken to a temporarily dead Alaric Saltzman, the constant use of invisibility and the effort to creating an abled plan - for more than a year now.

A year dulled with lonliness and nerves. Nerves that she could not save him, save those who had been swept away within the lineage of Niklaus Mikaelson's death. Despite the constant movement of rushing bodies, the over-hearing conversations of highschool drama and dressed work calls - Leonora had never felt so alone. She felt as though she were wallowing amongst the rumbles of the second-world-war, the memories of her days aging away in that abandoned and destroyed pit of school walls bombarding her mind as a reminder of just how little she'd achieved. She'd escaped that reality of nightmares, just to willingly throw herself to the depths of her own mind, her own company.

She didn't know what to do, as tears fell out of her eyes Leonora played with the tips of her hair to try distract herself from her tormenting mind. She sobbed and sobbed, jumping at each explosion given off in the distance. Half an hour passed and Leonora knew she needed to run, a bomb could go off right next to her any second or someone of the enemy side could find her and shoot her. Swallowing her deep fear, Leonora picked herself up of the ground, wiped her eyes and ran.

Leonora quickly shook her head, ridding herself of the painful reminders fo what her life had once been tormented to. Her breaths came out heavy as she adjusted and adapted to the pain thumping through her consciousness, suddenly jealous that Alaric did not have any recollection of his pain. A twig continued to embed itself within Leonora's knee and ripping her knee-high socks, a drip of blood releasing from the wound, prompting the girl to try and gather her footing - pushing through the ache.

Thankfully, Leonora had not nessesary reason to stay amongst Mystic Falls 2009, for, Alaric had not other injuries resulting in a visit with the Original Witch. Therefore, she waste no time in igniting her blood with the grasps of time and manipulated the era she was in - hence the bitter welcome of Mystic Falls 2010. Fortunately, past-Leonora was present amongst the local gossip and murder of its residence, and was present during Alaric's next stumble with death. She remembered is, as she and her dead lover were divided in an argument, mistaken words were spoken and petty actions were encouraged - it was a messy time.