𝟶𝟹1 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

31 | Two Sides of The Same Poisoned Coin
Episode 22  • The Departed

THEY WATCHED AS DAMONS BODY COLLIDED WITH THE GROUND, VEINS TAKING PLACE UPON HIS GRYEED SKIN. Leonora's eyes had not once calmed at their widened state, too stunned at the events that had occured right before her eyes.

Her breathing erratic as she gazed to the taunting blaze that consumed the man she loved. Hands restricting her movement as her only thought process was to run in the fire and destroy what was left of her humanity with the man crumbling into ashes.

Klaus Mikaelson was dead. He wasn't desiccated. He was dead.

Every vampire roaming the Earth, every un-dead, had experienced the creeping sensation of the Grim-Reaper. The darkened pits of the void swallowing them up from the many years they'd conquered the Earth as a nightmare of the night, the monster under childrens beds. They were all gone.

Klaus Mikaelson, The Original Hybrid, was gone.

The night still continued to sway to it's peaceful tune, to still invent the brighted illminations of the stars. The very stars that had cleared a path for Leonora, the same stars she embraced within her blood. Except now, they were dripping with the blood-shed of witnessing the death of the biggest evil of history.

Leonora believed them to be laughing, spitting mocking remarks her way. Klaus Mikaelson bared witness to the deaths of many stars. He saw the last glow leave the soulless beauties that erupted the night and evaded the sun. And now, here they were witnessing his death. His last glow leaving his heartless body.

A silence coursed through them all, a heavy breath escaping their mouths. Leonora was stuck, she was swimming amongst the pitless void that bombarded her mind. Hands still wrapped around her body, Kol trying to provide comfort in his moment of stun.

But, Leonora did not care. She did not feel the trembling shakes of her hands, or the spitting warns of Alaric Saltzmen - Niklaus's murderer. Leonora Matisse, felt nothing but...rage.

A pulsing fire travelled through the channels of her nerves, her brain heating up in a mindless fury. Niklaus was gone, Katerina Petrove, Rose-marie, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Caroline Forbes, Abby Bennet, each meeting their own demise - their own greying end.

A pain erupted in Leonora's body at the adrenaline fading. Alaric's face screamed through her tear-blurred vision, his victorious smile poisoned her mind - fuelled her fire.

"We have to go!"Kol's voice screamed out as he dragged Leonora towards Rebekah's huched body.

The female Original was crouched over Damon's dead figure, tears pooling to the floor. Her sobs still racked through her body, her hands shaking as she delicately placed them upon the dead vampire - not baring to look the way of her burning brother.