𝟹𝟾 | 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎?

38 | Who is he?ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4, ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3 -ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

38 | Who is he?
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4, ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3 -
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, the hybrids patrolling the place paid her no mind as her silent footsteps dragged her towards where she'd knew Klaus to be.

Shed always hated the Lockwood Mansion, for the Mansion itself is palpable, as if the very walls of the house yearned for the presence of its long-lost inhabitants. The gardens stay immaculate, no weed in sight, the windows stay sparkling as it glinted in the sunlight and retained its spectacular front.

Yet, the Lockwood Mansion was no home, not anymore. The father died, the uncle died, the Son's no longer himself and the mother is holding on to the last bit of life that she had when all her family were as they once were.

But, the Lockwood Mansion was never made to be a home. It was a mirage for all the on-lookers new to Mystic Falls. The Lockwood family were destined to be performers up on a spotlighted stage, forever putting on faux smiles even when their numbers drop.

That is the real Lockwood Curse...

Leonora walked along the guarded halls, her steps silent as though she were a trained assassin. As she walked into what once was Tyler's father's study and now became his mother's, she became face-to-face with an unfamiliar back, Klaus's face looking at her from over the stranger's shoulder.

"And I think I know why..." Klaus said as his eyes eyes, full of mischief, shifted towards her own, a smirk creeping up on his lips.

Seeing that Klaus's eyes were elsewhere, the stranger promptly turned around at the new-comer.

Leonora raised an eyebrow as the familiar face of Hayley, the girl she had saved while time-travelling trying to save Klaus.

Hayley's own eyes widened with recognition as she raised a weak pointer-finger at her, "You..it's you. The 'not' witch."

The time-traveller nodded, looking at Klaus's cocked head of confusion and walking over to his side - Hayley following her movements with a watchful eye.

"Nice to see you again Hayley, I'd ask what you are doing here, but seeing as we are in Tyler's home and you are a werewolf and not a hybrid...I have quite the idea."

Hayley looked at both Leonora and Klaus with irritation, "Whatever you're thinking, you're wrong."

Leonora cocked her head to the side, "And what am I thinking? I was here believing you were helping Tyler break his sire-bond?"

'She knew the Salvatore's to be the reasoning of his desiccation, mainly Stefan with the assistance of Tyler and Damon. The possibility, as of the present, of Tyler committing such act was impossible considering the sire bond wouldn't allow it. Therefore, Leonora knew that Tyler would soon break the sire. If Klaus will know or not, she didn't know.  But the events of Tyler going against him is 100%, leading her to assume that Klaus did not know.'