Prologue

(A/N: This is just a sneak peek of what will happen in the story. Read and enjoy! ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.)

Today is the happiest day of my life because I got his contact information. 

Who is he? 

He's the boy I've been secretly in love with for three years. 

Lance Yuxuan. 

It was in my elementary days. I saw him at the quiz ball, and there I was mesmerized by his intelligence, looks, and kindness. I was waiting for my mother when a young boy my age approached me. 

"Here, you can have mine." nilagay niya sa mesa ko ang lunch box niya. I was about to say thank you, but he left. Susundan ko pa sana pero bigla siyang nawala. 

And then, there he was, standing so perfectly. I never thought that he would be here. Akala ko sa private school siya nag aaral. Hinanap ko pa siya sa buong skwelahan noon, nung grade six ako. Grade 7, and he was still my crush. He was receiving awards from our principal. Nasisinagan siya ng araw at para bang naging anghel siya sa paningin ko-namin pala. 

He drew everyone's attention. His striking features, with deep, expressive eyes that sparkled like sapphires, held an air of mystery and intelligence. His hair, a cascade of raven-black waves, framed his face in a way that seemed to catch the sunlight just right, accentuating his features. At 13, he displayed a maturity. 

He moved with an effortless grace, exuding confidence in every step, as if the world was his stage. His voice, a melodic baritone, had the power to enchant and soothe simultaneously, leaving an impression on us. And it was a privilege to hear him. His charisma and warmth radiated from his being, making him not only breathtaking in appearance but also in character. 

I'm lucky enough to cross his path. 

However, there is a great deal of joy and sorrow.