Epilogue

#LIB NotSoEnding

Through a haze of flashing lights pulsating music, I lose myself in the rhythm, my body swaying to the beat as the world around me blurs into a kaleidoscope. My body moves in sync with the rhythm, feeling the beat coursing through my veins. The crowd went wild. 

"OMG ka girl! So wild ha!" she pulled me out off the stage. Sinubukan kong alisin ang hawak niya pero dahil sa kalasingan ay madali niya akong natangay. "Let's go na! Your Tita will be so mad at me! Oh god! You're so wasted!" 

"Gusto ko pa sumayaw." 

Pinilit kong makawala sa hawak niya pero sobrang higpit. "Leave me alone, please!" 

"No! We will go home!" 

"Ah, ayaw mo ha," kinagat ko ang kamay niya na nakahawak sa akin. 

"Ouchie!" 

She let go of my hand. People were passing between us, causing me to step back. Then, there was another collision that made me step back again, again and again. Until I lost my balance, but didn't fall on a hard surface. I just felt a hand gently catching my waist. I held onto his chest and shoulder for support. I could smell his pleasant cologne entering my nostrils. So, I moved my face closer to him, resting it on his chest. 

But,

He carried me in a bridal style, and I screamed in surprise. He looked at me. I felt embarrassed so I hid my face in his clothes. 

I don't know why my heart was beating so fast. My cheeks became flushed. Was it because of the alcohol? Or maybe...

I tried to get a clear view of his face but it was blurry. I blinked several times. 

He was wearing a white long-sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbows. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone. It gave off a manly vibe. 

"You look so familiar," wala sa sarili kong sabi. "Do I know you?" my brow furrowed. 

He swallowed and ignored me. 

How rude!

I could hear his heartbeat, it was so loud. Or maybe it was just the music in the club? I don't know. 

Amidst the club's blurry lights and vibrant atmosphere, I watched a glimpse of him who appeared incredibly attractive. His presence radiated confidence and charm, drawing my attention like a magnet. I found myself mesmerized by his allure, feeling a flutter of excitement and intrigue. His physique is lean and well-toned, with a graceful and athletic build. 

"Ca-can I have your number, babe?" shutaca nautal pa. Prinaktis ko 'to e! 

He sighed. 

Galit ba siya? Bakit naman?

"How many men have you asked that?" 

Ang pogi ng boses! Putek

Pero bakit sobrang pamilyar niya?

N, no, no, It can't be!

"Lance?"

I woke up because of the loud noise of my alarm clock. I looked around and found myself in my room. I glanced at the clothes I was wearing, and it was still the same as I had worn last night. 

Does that mean Lance was at the club last night? 

Hindi, hindi, hindi..... imposible!

I shook my head and laughed at myself.