Run to you

Eleanor's POV
"Look at you " I smiled at my baby boy as we sat in the waiting room for Noah. As I played with his tiny fingers, I saw some movement from a ways in front of me. When I looked up I saw, Noah. If it weren't for his snake tattoo on his neck then I would've never recognized him. I quickly stood up with Sebastian in my arms before calling out to him.

"Noah? " I squint as he came closer in the wheelchair. "Babe" he says breathless as I jogged down to him, holding Sebastian's head in place as I made it down to him. "Ellie, hey" he says as I got down on my knees and hugged him tightly. "Noah, how are you babe? " I asked looking at his incredibly short hair. "I hate it too" he chuckles referring to his new look.
"I almost didn't realize that was you"
"Me neither. The next month I'm wearing a hate." He chuckles as we laughed. "How's your head? " I asked gently touching the bandage around his head. "Better, but I feel higher than a kite right now." I nodded as Sebastian reaches out for Noah.
"Hey little man" he smiles as he long arms wrap around him. "Noah and Sebastian Davis" I giggled. "My twin brother " he jokes as Sebastian plays with Noah's long fingers. "What did the doctor say?" I asked standing to my feet. "To stay there, but I wanted to see you guys." I thought I didn't here him right? "You just wheeled yourself out?" He nods while giving Sebastian a kiss on his tiny forehead.
"Phil has probably worked on me more than any patient, he'll understand. " I nodded again before sitting beside my two boys.

"I want to ask you something in a few weeks" I looked up to Noah with curiosity. "What's that?" He was about to speak when Phil came walking down. "Mr. Davis, what does 'stay here' mean?" he questions with a smile as Noah smiles back lazily.
"I don't think you were too surprised?" He smirks as Phil shakes his head. "No I'm not. You did something like this years ago too.
Remember when I told to take those pain killers once a day for a month? " Noah shakes his head with a smile.
"I already know where this is going "
"Yeah.. you didn't take anything, instead you sent me a box of candy and wrote on the pills, 'take one a day for a month' I was dying laughing force week after that." I laughed as Phil refreshes Noah's memory.
"Damn, that was a good one"
"I have some here for you to take home, once a day for a month " he says handing them to Noah.
"Phil, I can't take these " he says handing them back. "Are you allergic to something in them?"
"No, my Grandfather was an alcoholic for years so I've always worried about it ." Phil nods before suggesting ibuprofen.

"Thank you, Phil. I'll be back in a month "  after that we waved goodbye. "Baby, do you wanna get dressed before we leave?" I asked while pushing him down to the bathrooms. "Yeah, I wanna get out of this thing" he says holding the gown off the floor. "I don't blame you" we laughed before making into the bathroom.

"I got you babe " I whispered helping him out of his seat. "I f*cking hate this hair man" I looked at his reflection in the mirror then back at him. "You're still Noah Sebastian to me" we kissed as I gently untie the gown from behind his neck. "I want to touch you so badly, I understand if you're not ready." He whispered into the kiss as the gown fell from his tall body. "I don't even remember it, but I'm so devastated in him... he's a horrible person." I whispered as my fingers run down his back. "Yeah, I'm glad you don't remember... it's gotta be hard I'm sure." I nodded while cupping his face. "When your head is better, we'll have fun okay?" He smiles as I reached into my bag and pulled out his t shirt. "Do you want help? " he just puts the shirt over his head as I hand him his hoodie. "I'm good, Ellie" I watch as Sebastian just sits on the wheelchair with no worry in the world. "Would you mind helping with those?" Noah asked as I pulled out his pants. "Yeah, absolutely " I got on my knees as he held my shoulder for support. "Look at you down there " he smirks as I swat his leg. "Put your legs in silly" he laughs but did as I asked and we successfully got him all dressed. "I got you're shoes" I said helping him with those as well. Finally we were set, so I set the wheelchair to the side of the hallway as Noah carried Sebastian to our car....