A friend in the highs and the lows

JUST A FILLER
Eleanor's POV
I sat there in the hallway waiting for Phil to show up. I couldn't tell what was going on, but he was yelling at somone on the other side. I didn't think to check cause that's none of my business and I'm so f*cking worried about Noah, that I can barely move.

A minute later, phil walks out....

Noah's POV
"Noah, your body can't handle this anymore, it's insane how your still here. Do you relize how lucky you are? "I parted my lips to speak but nothing came out. "Noah, you only get one chance in life to live. " I shake my head as he crosses his arms. "Phil, I don't want this anymore. I use people, I use fame, and I can't fix it." He shakes his head in annoyance before pushing his glasses back up. "THAT'S BULLSH*T NOAH! " I didn't think it was, it's the truth. "That's the truth.
I can't- I began but Phil leans over me and starts yelling at me.

"STOP THIS, NOAH. I LOVE YOU MAN, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.
YOUR THE ONE MAKING THIS HARD.
YOU'RE SCARING YOUR SON AND YOUR WIFE IS SO F*CKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU. YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S HURTING EVERYONE, AND YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF. " I nodded as tears silently fell from my face. "AM I WRONG, NOAH?" I shake my head as he tells me to look at him.
"Look at me, Noah" he hissed as my eyes slowly meet his anger filled ones.
"Do you remember when you were a teenager and you came here? You had Paddy and depression to blame, now it's just you, Noah. This is all on you, you caused this."
I wasn't looking at him now, I was so ashamed and embarrassed. "Yeah, you go cry about it some more see how that helps!" He says sarcastically as I take a deep breath in. "Phil, I'm dying" he quickly stands up straight and flings his arms in the air. "NOAH, YOU'RE F*CKING CRAZY! LOOK AT YOU, THIS ISN'T NORMAL!." I cover my face in my hands as he opens the door. "I'm priscribing you a sh*t ton of medication. Get your f*cked up head together!" He then slams the door shut. What the hell am I supposed to do?

I lyed there soaked in my misery, but I knew I needed to hear that from him.
He was right, maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm a coward, maybe I'm just the same guy inside the mask.

Eleanor's POV
"Hey, how's he doing?" I asked standing to my feet. "Eleanor, I love the kid but he's f*cking sick right now. I'm prescribing him lots of medications to get his head together.
You don't deserve this" he says before writing something on a sheet of paper. "He didn't deserve what I put him through either." I whispered as Phil turns around. "I'm praying for you two, be safe Eleanor." I give a small smile to Phil, before walking into Noah's room.....