Angel or devil's master?

*steamy *

Noah's POV
A haircut, lunch, movie, and hours later, Eleanor and I went back to the hotel. Nick said he'd watch Sebastian for us tonight so I could take Eleanor on a date/another "fun" night together.
"Wanna go for a swim?" I asked Ellie as I shut the hotel door. "Sure! That'd be fun" she smiles while walking to the bathroom. "Come down naked for me ok?" I joked but would love to see it. "No! " she laughs as I removed my shirt and pulled out my dark blue swimsuit. "Damn, I thought I was gonna get lucky." I laughed as she comes walking out in a sparkly navy blue bikini. "Angel is the centerfold." I whistle as she sways her hips towards me. "Get dressed master of puppets." She smirks then walks back to the bathroom. I smirked then strip out of my clothes then put my swimsuit on.
"Centerfold get your sexy *ss over here." I called as I walked into the bathroom to see her leaning against the sink. "She is the centerfold " I sang as she swats my shoulder. "Stop with the angel in the centerfold thing!" She laughs as I leaned in to kiss her. "Let's go swim before I do what master wants." She smiles and grabs my hand. "You bet centerfold " she smacks my arm as we left our hotel room and head down to the pool.

AT THE POOL
"My blood runs cold as my angel is the centerfold oh!" I sang and before I knew it, I was pushed into the pool.
"WHY'D YOU DO THAT!" I laughed as she stands at the edge of the pool.
"I told you enough with the centerfold!" She giggles as I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Fine. Will you put these up there?" I asked handing her my shoes. "Sure" right as she grabbed them, I yanked her into the pool.

"HAHAHAHAH!" I laughed as she came up and splashed me. "YOU JACK*SS!" We were cracking up and laughing at the childish behavior of ours. "Awe man" I run my hands down my face while swimming towards Ellie. She looked so hot wet.

"You're so f*cking beautiful." I whispered as she wraps her arms around my neck. "Your so f*cking handsome." We had our foreheads against each other as I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and we kissed passionately in the middle of the pool.
I slowly guide us against the wall of the pool and continued to kiss my beautiful wife. "God I f*cking love you so much." I whispered into our sloppy kisses. "Mmm, I love you too baby" I slide my hands down her back and onto her *ss as she wraps her legs around my waist. "Noah" she whispered as I pressed her body against mine. "Yeah?" I kissed down her jaw as she leans her head back.
"Wanna f*ck?" I was so turned on by her words. "Yeah" I nod into her neck as we swam to the ladder and climbed out of the pool.

We interlocked fingers and wrapped our robes around each other before running to the elevator. I pressed the button to our floor and pressed Ellie against the wall. Her touch already had me excited, it was so hard to wait. Once the elevator opened, Ellie and I once again held hands and ran down the hallway like two teenagers on a first date. Ellie was only 5'2 while I was 6'3 so it's a little harder for her to catch up with me.

We finally get to our room and unlocked the door in a hurry. I shut the door once we were in and pressed Ellie against the door, probably a little bit harder than I anticipated. I press her into my chest and untied her bikini straps. She unties my swim shorts as her top falls to the floor.
"Who's first?" I questioned as she pushes me towards the bed. "Angel I'm ready." I smirked as she slides my shorts completely off my body now.
"Lay down and wait for me. Got it, Noah?" She was firm and that was so sexy to me. "Yes angel." I watched as she walks to her purse and pulls something out, but I can't make it out yet. Once she turns around and sees how I'm still standing, she smirks.
"Oh your punished, tough guy." I actually found her a bit intimidating, she was so confident. "Get on your knees." I nod and get on my knees as she approaches me. "Close those beautiful eyes and listen to me, baby"
"Yes angel" I whispered as I felt a blindfold over my eyes. "Put your hands behind your back, I won't tie you, but you will listen." She breathes down my neck as I put my hands behind my back. Ellie grabs them with one hand while her free hand comes around my neck, making my head rest against her stomach. She was behind me and I knew she was up to something great... well, it'll become great.

I was breathing heavy as she kissed my forehead. "What should I do to you, baby?" She whispered as I let out a shaky breath. "I don't know, Angel."
"That's no answer" she releases her hand around my neck and yanks my hair back. "F*ck angel" I bite my bottom lip from the pain as she stares down at me. I can't see her cause of the blindfolds, but I can feel her eyes on me.
"Is it,Noah?" I whispered a "no" as she releases my hair and goes for my neck again. "And what does that require?" I gulped as she squeezes my neck harder. "A punishment." She hums in approval before letting my hands and neck go. "Stand up handsome... get on the bed like I told you and wait for further instructions." She says in that sexy voice of hers. "Yes angel" I now was sitting on the bed, still in blindfolds as I heard her approach me. "Where am I baby? " I reached in front of me and felt her soft skin.
"Right in front of me, angel."
"Correct, Noah... what am I holding? You may feel." I reached for her hands and felt my leather belt in them. "My belt." She runs her finger up my neck and tilts my head back, so I'm facing the ceiling. "Good boy... and what am I gonna do with your belt?" I parted my lips as she slides her hand down my stomach. "Ugh" I whispered as she teases my excitement. "Oh angel." I whispered as she whacks my chest with the belt. "F*ck!" I jumped and the sudden burn. "Whatever you want, angel... god your so f*cking good." I whimper as she suddenly removes her hand. "Crawl back and lie down. I did as she ordered before I felt the bed shift. "What is your body feeling?" I swallow quickly as she sits on my lap. "Pain, pleasure, and anticipation." I replied as I felt her wrapping the belt around my neck.
"You gonna listen to me baby? "
"Yes, Angel" I wait patiently for her touch as I closed my eyes inside the blindfolds. "I want you to repeat this.
Pain is the path to pleasure. Pleasure is the road to satisfaction." I nod as she positions herself against me. "F*ck, oh angel I- I whispered as she yanks on the belt, making me cough.
"Pain is the path to pleasure. Angel?" I grabbed her hips as she hits my knee.
"Do not touch, finish you're sentence."
"Pleasure is- I grabbed her hips again as she takes the belt off my neck and hits my chest again. "Sh*t!" This one hurt much more. "Oh sh*t " she wraps it around my neck again and tightens it with her right arm. "Say it" she was moving so swiftly and the pleasure was so hard to speak through. "Pleasure is the road to satisfaction."
"Good job, Noah... now I wanna hear you. You can't touch me, got it?"
I grunt but nod, "yes angel." That's when I felt her bring her fingers to my lips.
"Taste yourself." I slowly suck her fingers and didn't relize I came undone already. "Don't you taste amazing? " I hummed as she tightens the belt. "What did you think?" She whispered while removing her finger from my lips. "It's not you." I whispered as she leans down and kisses my part lips. "No... it's better"
"angel?" I whisper as I shift below her. "What do you want sexy boy? Speak to me." Licking my lips I whispered, "whatever you want to do to me." "I want you to feel amazing, pleasure and relief." Her words got me thinking as she crawls between me.

I was breathing and sweating like crazy as Ellie was between me. I bucked my hips as she reaches up for the belt. "F*CK F*CK F*CK! oh- Sh*t!" I yelled as my legs were pressing into her sides. "Eleanor!" She yanked on the belt again. "Angel, please go faster." I begged as my head was pressed against the pillows in pure pleasure. "Yes angel, I'm right there!"
I then came all over her pretty face.
"Angel" I barely catch my breath as she smiles as kisses my forehead. "Great job, Noah. You're no longer being punished." Ellie's usual self was back again. "God, that was amazing " my chest rising up and down as Ellie removed the blindfolds.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. " she kisses me passionately before climbing out of bed. "Be right back." I continued to catch my breath when I saw Ellie walk over with a cup and towel. "Let's get you cleaned up, baby" she says sweetly and gently wipes the warm washcloth over my sweaty face.
"Thank you baby girl. " I whispered as she soaked it up with warm water.
"You welcome baby" she kisses my knuckles before running the towel over my chest......