Angels crying

*Steamy *

Noah's POV
"I saw you, buddy! You should be in the band." I smiled as I carried Sebastian onto our tour bus. "Did you like it?" I asked Turing the lights on.
"F*CK !" I jumped when I saw Eleanor standing in the middle of the bus with her arms crossed. "Where have you been, babe?" I asked setting Sebastian down. "Sebastian, go brush your teeth ok." I hugged Sebastian before he slowly walks to the bathroom.
I approached Ellie as I set my jacket down on the couch. "I was looking for you when I was on stage. " she just glares at me. "What?" I furrow my brows while reaching for her hand.
"What do you mean what? " she slaps my hand hard. "The f*ck is your problem now?" I questioned angrily.
"Oh you just tried to commit suicide, introduce our son to the fans, and don't talk to me about any of this? "
"First off, I didn't plan that, second...
What the hell happened to you in the last five hours? " I crossed my arms as our driver starts up the bus.
"I want you to stop doing it. You said you weren't gonna do this after Sebastian, and you did." We sit down due to the shakiness of the bus. "I... I f*cked up. I totally forgot I said that." "So you didn't mean it? " I stand up quickly in annoyance. "Of course I f*cking meant it! I love him more than anything " I walked past her to my suitcase. "We're not done talking, Noah. " she follows behind me as I pulled out my headphones. "Yes we are. I can't listen to you right now. I have nothing to say." I said and walked past her. "Noah? " she pushes me against the window and stares me dead in the eyes. "Watch it" I raised my voice and try to push her off me.
"Hey" she slaps me across the face once again. "DON'T F*CKING HIT ME" I yelled and shoved her back. "Don't make me do that ever again, I'm not that guy." I said as we come to a stop.
"Jim please tell Folio to come get Sebastian. Eleanor get over here now." I order and walked off the bus.
"Sure Noah " he says as Eleanor quickly followed behind me. "The f*ck do you think you're doing?" She questioned as I walked us upstairs to the hotel room. "You have to check in genius." She mocks as we walked up the stairs. "Did it over the phone dumb *ss"
I got smart *SS with her as we reached the first floor. "F*ck you "
"Open the door " I said handing her the card as the green light flashes.
She does what I ordered as I quickly shut the door. "You're always f*cking freaking out on everything." She says as I pulled my shirt off. "Shut up" I whispered and pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. "Get off me" she shoves me back. " I told you to shut up. " I grabbed her wrist and tied my shirt around them. "F*ck you "
"Follow the rules" I hissed and bite down on her neck. "Your hiding this with sex you d*ck" she says with her arms behind her back. Take your f*cking clothes off." I untie my shirt from her wrist and walked into the bathroom. "Make me" she's just wanting to be difficult, so I walked back out to her with my belt in my hands. "Oh... you were serious?" She shows no submission. "I'm dead f*cking serious, crawl to me." She removes her tank top and unzips her Jeans. "Clothes off first." She rolled her eyes but removed her bra and Jeans along with her shoes. "Good girl, crawl to me." She gets on all fours and crawls towards me. "What now?" She was still being snippy. "Call me master, no Noah tonight. You're gonna do what I ask got it?" She reaches for my zipper but I grabbed her hands. "Did I ask you to do that? "
"No No- master" she was pissed with me still, but I could tell she really wanted this. "Stand up, make me fall to my knees " I whispered as she slowly stands up. "Master, can I touch you? " she asked as I nod. She gets on her knees and and palms my pants.
"Not good enough, El" I said as she looks up at me. "Master?" She reaches for my zipper, this time I let her but watch her intensively. She slides my pants down along with my boxers.
"I'm watching you, Eleanor" I whispered as she puts her hands on my hips and takes me in. "Mmmm, still not enough Doll" it felt amazing, but not enough for me to fall to my knees for her.
"Use that pretty mouth of yours." I moaned out as she digs her nails into my hips. "Let it go, stand up. " I mumbled as my head was pressed against the wall. "Get on the bed, on your knees." I whispered as she slowly walks to the edge of the bed and sits on her knees. I walked behind her and pressed my chest against her back.
"You want me to touch you sexy thing?" She nods as I wrapped my tattooed hand around her neck and pulled her against me. "Of course you do. Did you do what I asked?" I whispered as I kissed her earlobe. "No" "no what? " I squeezed her neck even harder. "No master." I take my free hand and slide it down in front of her. "You make a sound, your done." I whispered in her ear as I run my fingers in circles. "Noah" she moan as I pulled my hand out. "You just want to piss me off." I quickly flip her over onto her back and climbed over her.
"You moan, you get whipped." She nods. "Spread" she does as I order.
"No touching me either." Her lips part as I slam myself into her. "F*CK" she Yelped in pain as I slapped her outer thigh. "Quiet " I hissed as she has to keep her hands off me. I let my head fall back as sweat runs down my forehead. My hands grip her hips tightly. "Master?" I pull my head back down to look at her below me. "What?" I moaned as my hips smash against her. "Master, please let me- touch you." She almost moaned as I cup her chest. "I can't hear you" I was so close to coming undone. "Master, I- that's when I came undone. "F*ck!" I breathe out as I pull out of her. "Touch me, be aggressive... make me call you something. " I whispered as I I lyed on my back. Eleanor climbs over me sit in between my legs.
"Call me angel, I'm calling you, Noah now. Understand Noah?" She questioned as I nodded. "You got it angel." She pushes my knees out of her way as she positions herself against me. "Noah, I wanna hear you." I closed my eyes and just enjoy her touch, she knows how to tease. "Mmmm Ellie" I whispered as she slowly moves her hips again mine.
Right as I put my hands on her hips, I felt a whack across my chest, making my eyes open wide. "That's mine."
She hit me with own belt. "You didn't listen, did you? " I buck my hips into her as she presses down on me.
"F*ck Oh- no Angel, no." I whispered as she runs her finger up my leg. "No, so your punishment is gonna hurt." I looked up at her in shock as the words left her mouth.
"Hands above your head, close your eyes." As long as she doesn't tie my hands I'm okay with it. I lift my arms over my head and close my eyes.
Eleanor kept moving against my hips as I felt my belt around my neck.
"Angel no" I whispered as she grinds against me. "Oh yes, I told you to listen." I bucked my hips again as she tightens the belt. "Ellie?" She pulls even tighter on my neck. "Angel... "
She leans down to bite my nipples and tease me while still in me. "F*ck you angel." I was pressed against the pillows from pure pleasure. "You a tough boy? Prove it." She says in a sexual way as I held my hands above my head still. "Angel I'm-" I whispered as she bites down on my neck. "Hymmm?" She hums as I reached for the belt. "I don't like this." She reaches her hand behind my neck and says "What do you not like? " I inhale quickly as she reaches between us.
"The belt, it hurts." I whispered as my lips formed an o shape as she touches me. "Your being punished, Noah...
I won't hurt you, but you need to follow the rules. You have your hands free, grab the belt if it's too much got it?" I felt her lift my chin up so my head was now pressing into the pillows. "Yes Angel" she smirks and pulls out. "Look at you sexy boy" she purred as I grabbed her hips tightly.
"Angel" she pulls my hands over my head and yanks on the belt. "Oh-" I felt like I was gonna choke at the sudden tightness around my neck. "Angel, that hurt." I whispered but she didn't hear me. "No touching until I say " I nodded as she slides down in between me and off the bed. I shut my eyes and thought about taking the belt off, but decided not to cause I don't want to be strangled.

A minute later the lights were off completely and I felt Ellie back between me. "Angel, what are you doing? " I was catching my shaky breath as Eleanor kissed up my chest and licks her way up my neck. "You can put your hands on me now, but you're still being punished." She whispered in my ear as I slowly set my hands on her hips. "Just watch the stitches please " she doesn't respond so I just take that as an answer.

"Angel, what are you gonna do? "
"Stay quiet pretty boy, you didn't listen." That's when I felt her tighten the belt. I squeezed her hips as she gently teases me with her knees. "Angel " I moan as the belt gets tighter."do you like this, Noah?"she whispered as I nodded. "You feel amazing Angel... Can I just feel you?"
"Honey you're panicking again." She sounded like her usually self again.
She unwraps the belt from my neck as I catch my breath. "Thank you Ellie " I whispered as she kisses my lips.
"That was good, Noah" she says while tossing the belt on the floor and lying on my chest. "You better hope I can sing tomorrow night." We both laughed and kissed again. "We need to make more time for each other, that always seems to help us reconnect." I agreed with her. "Yes, we do." I kissed her again as we fell asleep right there, we were exhausted....