We'll make amends

Noah's POV
I woke up feeling pretty nauseous, but I didn't drink anything last night? As I sat up, I felt like I was gonna vomit right there. I quickly ran out of bed to the bathroom toilet and puked out so much blood. God I felt like sh*t .
Once I was done I stood up and faced the mirror, I looked like sh*t too.
"Baby are you alright? " I then saw Eleanor's reflection on the mirror as she was holding some towels. "Is it normal to puke up a gallon of blood?" She looks at the toilet and sees what I was talking about. "No, baby come sit down." She says gently grabbing my hand and guiding me to our bed. "Noah, you're really hot." She says feeling my forehead. "Thank you" I knew that was a bad time to joke.
"Not now, Noah. I'm gonna call Phil
Just sit in your boxers, you're burning up." I nod as I slide my pants off and just sit on the edge of our bed.

I don't know what's going on? I was fine hours ago.

"Yeah, ok. He's just waiting in our bedroom." I watched as Eleanor came back upstairs with a bag of ice. "Thank you, Phil bye." She sets her phone down on the dresser before walking to me. "Phil's on his way. " she kneels down in front of me and takes my hand in hers. "So pretty " I whispered as she looks up at me.
"Baby you're so hot, come here." I stand up as she pulls me into the bathroom. "Eleanor, nooooo" I whined as she dumps the bag of ice into the cold bathtub filling with water. "Noah, you're too hot. Come here." I sit on the floor and put my head against the wall. "Noah, please. " I give her my best puppy eyes before standing up.
"Awe f*ck it's cold!" I said as my left leg was in the ice cold water. "I'm sorry, Noah" Ellie whispered as I sit down all the way. "Oh sh*t man! AGH IT'S SO F*CKING COLD!" I kinda laughed as Eleanor sits beside me.
"Baby, I'm sorry. I don't want you to pass out." I was cringing as the freezing water floats around my body. "How much longer?" I asked shivering as our doorbell rang. "That's Phil, just stay there babe." She quickly runs downstairs to let him inside while I'm freezing in here.

"Ok, I'll go look at him." I heard Phil say as he walks into our bedroom.
"He's been burning up" Eleanor follows close behind him as he steps into our bathroom. "Good morning, Noah. I was hoping not to see you for a while if you know what I mean." He jokes as I nodded. "Can I get out of here? " "Mommy can I play with, Spencer? " Sebastian comes walking into the room. "Baby let's go downstairs." Ellie stands up and closes the door, leaving Phil and I alone. "Let's drain it, but stay in the tub." He reaches in and pulls the drain up as I sat there freezing in my boxers. "So Noah, tell me what you did yesterday." He says setting his bag beside him on the floor. "I got home, ate with my buddies, and ugh.... had a great time with Eleanor, if you know what I mean." He laughs while putting his gloves on. "That's good, take your mind off things." I nod as most of the water was already drained from the bathtub. "Can I see your arm?" I lift my stitched arm up for him to see.
"Ok. Be easy on it though, that's a very large tear you have there." I nodded as he grabs a thermometer and runs it across my forehead. "Your temperature is back to normal which is good. Did you take any of the pills I prescribed for you yet? " he asked feeling around my neck. "Yeah"
"How many of each? " "four iprofens, three antidepressants, and three of the pain killers." He gives me an
' are you kidding me? ' look before feeling my jaw. "And that doesn't ring a bell as to why the entire toilet is filled with blood?" He wasn't mad but he wasn't pleased with my decision either.
"How many am I supposed to take? "
"I should've told you how many, but if you're not sure call me or another professional. You can literally overdose on prescriptions too, Noah not just illegal drugs." I nod as he tilts my head back. "You can swallow ok?
Nothing feels blocked." I nodded,
"Yeah, why does it look bad?" He shakes his head as he gently squeezes my neck. "No, but I feel some swelling around your throat. I don't need detail but was this from, "fun time alone " ?" He quotes making me laugh. "Probably, I don't know where else it would've came from." He laughs before feeling my shoulders.
"Your very stiffened in the shoulders."
"Is that bad?" He shrugs, "not necessarily, but I'd recommend an adjustment at some point. It'll help you loose that tension significantly, but focus on your mental health, working out, avoiding alchohol for the most part, and let's plan on a phone call once a day till Saturday ok?" I nod as he stands up. "Oh and Noah?" I looked up at him as I stepped out of the tub. "Have all the fun you want, but be careful how excited you get, it doesn't go down well with the pills. Try to keep a steady heartrate." I nod while wrapping a towel around my shoulders. "Thanks Phil. You want me to walk you down? " he smirks and rolled his eyes. "Not in soaking boxers!" We high fived before quickly hugging. "Alright pal, I'll see you when we have a "scheduled" appointment." "thanks man, see ya later " he smiles before closing the bedroom door and heading down stairs.....