Weight down on me

JUST A FILLER
WILL EDIT IN A BIT GOOD NIGHT GUYS!

Noah's POV
She ran her fingers down my back as her nails mark her pleasures on my flesh. Her sweet moans were music to my ears while her body below mine was like living in an amazing imagination. Our sweat mixed together surrounding us with the scent of pleasure. We'll leave bruises all to be replaced with kisses of pleasure and desires. I was the dark skeleton who gets to love a beautiful angel, who showed her devil's side tonight. She was so beautiful and perfect at everything she did to me.

"You're so f*cking beautiful, Eleanor." I whispered as we had our fingers interlocked facing each other in exhaustion on this enormous bed.
"Noah, you're too good to me." She says giving me a kiss on the nose. "Nah, I'm spoiled." She giggles as we leaned in and slowly kissed.
I slip my tongue in her mouth and fight for dominance as she gently pulls my hair. "You know what that does to me." I chuckled as we both were giggling. "Are you sober now?"
"I'm getting there, I did smoke a lot weed too though." She smirks and rolls her eyes. "Well it sure sounds like somone needs more punishments." I laughed as we kiss again. "I know this is a weird time to mention this, but...
Remember at the show I told you I had a suprise? " she nods as I stare at her adorable face. "Well I bought us a house in Italy." She literally jumps up and covers her mouth. "When baby!?"
"A week ago. It was my manager Matt's best friend's cousin's house. There's a pool and guess what I'm gonna use that spare bedroom for?"
"Another room for the upcoming baby?" She puts her hand on her stomach before looking at me. "Hell no, there's five bedrooms and that spare one is just for you and me. I'll have to show you when we fly out there next week." She once again looks at me with wide eyes. "Next week!" I nodded as she climbs over me and kisses me passionately. "Noah f*cking Sebastian Davis! I love you so f*cking much!" She smiles as I pull her down onto my chest. "For my angel" I whispered running my fingers through her long hair. "Let's try to get some sleep." One more kiss then we went to sleep....

4:49a.m.
I woke up feeling incredibly nauseous so I quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I puked in the toilet violently for five minutes at least before brushing my teeth and leaning against the cabinet. I was getting a migraine now.

"Honey? Did you get sick again." Ellie asked as she was wearing my shorts and a hoodie. "Yeah, sorry to wake you babe." I whispered as I sat there in my boxers. "Poor thing" she whispered as she kneels down in front of me. "Do you want medicine?"
"No, my head is starting to pound though." She nods before reaching for my hand. "You wanna come back to bed?" I nodded as she helps me stand up and we approached bed.

"I know I shouldn't have been drinking. " she nods but doesn't have a look of judgment on her face. "As long as we don't have any problems going on." I nodded as she kisses my forehead and we slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.