Untouchable

Noah's POV FLASHBACK
I was writing the rest of my story for a quiz I had tomorrow morning in the locker room. Usually I leave with Nick, but he had a dentist appointment he needed to get to, so I thought I'd use that time to get this done. As I wrote down the next sentence, I heard the two jocks walking bye.

"Yeah, I know it was- Simon stopped talking when they saw me. I quickly stand up and grabbed my backpack.
"Hey hey, easy tiger!" Jack says walking past me to his locker. "You not leaving with Nick?" Simon asked with a smirk. "No, he had an appointment. Excuse me." I said trying to walk past him, but Jack pushes me to sit back down on the bench. "Whatcha writing about little sl*t?" Simon takes my book and reads a sentence before tossing it on the floor. "Hey" I tried to stand up, but he grabs my arms and holds me down. "Get off me Simon, please." I said getting scared. "You look cute when you struggle" he says before getting off me. "Go" He tells Jack as I watched him walk off.
"You a virgin, Noah? " I gulped and looked the other way. "Look at me" he whispered while wrapping his hand around my throat, not tight but firmly. "Nana, will be worried-
"I thought she died?" I totally forgot, she literally died three weeks ago.
"You have nowhere to run, Noah." Jack then walks back over to us.
"Should be enough." Jack says while handing something to Simon, I couldn't see cause he still had his hand around my throat. "This won't hurt, Noah." He then sticks some needle in my arm. "Why'd you do that, what did you do? " I asked as he releases my throat. "Don't worry, Noah... no one will ever know. It can be our dirty little secret." Simon laughs evily, that's when I knew what they were gonna do. I try to stand to my feet, but felt extremely weak and fell backwards onto the bench.
"Hahahah, look at you!" Jack mocks as my eyes began to close and darkness was filling in. I could kinda feel, that's when I felt a belt around my wrist. "Little emo boy, hahahah"
Their voices became a blurr and so did everything around me....

I woke up freezing, shirtless and was lying on my stomach. My cheek was pressed against the floor as I slowly sit up straight. What happened? I thought when I saw my jeans were unzipped. "Nick?" I called then remembered he left earlier. What happened when I came in here? I looked around me and saw my books, backpack, and a condom on the floor.

I was shaking a bit as I put the pieces together. I was attacked. I go inside my backpack and put on a hoodie before standing to my feet. "Ow" I fell to my knees as my hips were hurting pretty badly. "Hello? " I called but saw no one here. I finally find the strength to walk down the long hall and outside.

I saw a couple students talking with friends and hanging with their partners as I run to the bus stop.
"Wait please wait!" I yelled as the bus driver looks at me strangely. "Thank you " I nod before taking a seat in the very back of the bus. I pulled out my phone and called Nick.....

END FLASHBACK

I was sitting on the steps of our house staring at the stars and having a smoke. I don't smoke, but now felt like an ok time to do so. I remember the whole story now, and I can't believe my mind blocked that all out.

I blow out the smoke from my mouth as the cooler winter breeze blows slowly past me. I grip my hoodie tightly as the snowflakes fall beside me. I inhale another round of my cigarette as I heard the front door open. "Honey, are you ok?" Ellie asked standing in the doorframe. "Not right now, Ellie... I'm sorry" I said quietly as she hugs me from behind. "Did anything come back? " "The whole thing." I said as she takes a seat beside me. "Noah I'm so sorry. Do you want to talk about it? " I shake my head.
"I can't.. It's too much right now." She nods in understanding before kissing me. "Baby it's freezing out here, why don't you come inside? I can make you some hot chocolate." I nod and stand to my feet as she holds my hand. We walked into the kitchen and start to prepare a glass of hot chocolate at 3 AM....