We'll be alright pt2

*steamy*

Noah's POV
After my panic attack faded off, I stand to my feet and get dressed. I know Eleanor just wanted to have fun, but I can't help but feel like I'm trapped. It makes me feel what I felt when I was drugged and it's horrible. My heart starts pounding while my breathing is completely unsteady and my mind takes me back to that day. It really f*cking sucks.

I walked down the hallway and down to the balcony. I know she's there. Once I opened the door, she looks my way with a sad expression.

"Babe? I'm better." I said reaching for her hand. "Noah, I'm so- I cut her off by kissing her passionately. "Stop, just f*ck me already " she laughs as smiles appeared on our faces. "You're sure?" She asked as we step back inside.
"I'm positive, just don't tie me." She nods as we step inside our room.

"Now we can be as loud as we want, nobody can stop us." I said as Eleanor removes my hoodie, revealing her lacy bra. I walked to the bathroom and removed my pants and shirt, also picking up the whip she dropped earlier. "Noah, where'd you- I slap her *ss with the whip making her jump.
"Your not done yet!' She jokes as I get on my knees in front of her. "Punish me, Angel... I'll listen." I whispered as she smirks and takes the whip from me. "Close your eyes " I obey as she ties the blindfolds over them, making everything black. "Where were we?" She questions lowly as I sat patiently for her. "Angel? Please touch me." I whisper as I start to slide my hand down my boxers. "Yes. Entertain me, Noah." She whispered, I know she's watching me. "Angel, f*ck" I moan while parting my lips. "Angel, I need to feel you." I can't please myself like Eleanor can, and she's all I want.

Right as my stomach tightens, I felt a whack. "Sh*t!" I pulled my hand out to catch myself, but Ellie had caught my wrist before it hit the floor. "Mmmmm" she hums while licking my fingers individually. "That was so f*cking hot, Noah " she whispered as I was panting. "I need to feel something baby girl... please." I beg as I feel her hand palming me. "Stand up." I quickly stand up and set my hands on her shoulders, she was on her knees now. I felt her slide my boxers down and take me in. "Yes" I whined letting my head fall back as I moved my hips.

"Angel, I'm gonna cum" she digs her nails into my hips as I squeezed her shoulders. "F*ck! Angel" I then came undone. "Mmmm, so delicious." She copies me with a smirk before pushing me back to the bed. "Angel, oh god" I moan as she already had us in place and start grinding our hips together. "F*CK OH" I yelled as I was about to come undone, not even a minute later. "Yes! Ellie faster" I moaned loudly as she had her hands pressed against my chest. "Come on, Noah!" She parts her lips as I was pressing my head into the pillows.

My toes literally curled from how amazing she felt. "Eleanor! I'm there."
"Me too, come with me baby." She nods and after one more buck of my hips, we came all over the bed. We were panting for air at that point, but it was incredible.

I slowly sit on my elbows as Eleanor grabs my belt. "May I, master? " I nod falling back onto the bed. "Tell me if it's too much." She says as I lick my lips. "Angel, I'm so f*cking ready." I said slowly as she sits in between my legs. "I can feel you." She chuckled as I felt the leather belt around my neck.
"The pain will turn to plasure" she whispered as I felt the harsh impact of the whip against my chest. "F*ck."
"Eleanor" I moan and grab her hips.
"Don't touch yet" I felt another whip.
"I hate that thing." I managed to say as the belt tightens around my neck.
"You're gonna love it, I guarantee it." Eleanor whispered as I arch my back...
.

Eleanor and I were lying together on the bed, just coming down from our high. It was my turn, so I turn to her and kissed her forehead. "Stand up baby girl." She looks at me with a smirk before climbing out of bed.
"Give me that whip, belt too." She slowly hands them to me before getting on her knees. I whip her back making Yelp. "That f*cking hurt." She mumbles as I smirked. "You hit me at least twenty times, you can handle five more." I whispered and stand behind her. "Up" she stands to her feet as I wrapped my hand around her neck. "You care if I try something?" She gulps but nods.
"Yes master " while picking her up bridal style, I set her on the table and wrap my belt around her wrists above her head. "Scream for me baby" I slam into her harshly as we both moaned and continued to press our hips into each other......