Rock bottom is my haven

Noah's POV
I pulled up to the guy's house in such sadness. My wife called me every name under the sun and admitted that she hated me, yes that was probably the drugs talking but still.
I locked the doors on Nick's car before walking up to the front door. I unlocked it and saw the guys playing video games with Sebastian on the living room couch. "DADDY!" Sebastian yells and comes running up to me. I got on my knees and just let him run into my arms. I really needed a hug right now. "Hey buddy " I whispered as tears fell from my face.
"Daddy sad?" He questions with his arms around my neck. "Yeah, I'm very sad buddy " we slowly pulled away and I stand to my feet. "Come here Daddy, I'll give you some cookies!" He smiles while pulling me towards the couch with the guys. "Noah, how'd it go?" Folio asks as Nick and Jolly pause their game. "Horrible." I shake my head as Sebastian guides me to a seat next to Folio. "Be right back Daddy!" I sit down and put my face in my hands. "God I don't think this will work. " "why? What happened? " Folio asked as everyone was waiting for me to answer. "She hates me literally and was so in rage earlier. I don't know how to fix this guys." I cried as Folio wraps his arm around my shoulder. "You're doing great man, you rescued her... now let God do what you can't do. She's not going anywhere ok?" I let the tears fall down my face as Sebastian came back smiling, until he saw my face. He looks at me with a sad expression and hugs me again. "Thank you buddy " I cried as he just stood there hugging me. "Come" I heard Folio whispered as Nick and Jolly wrap their arms around me. "We're gonna be alright, Noah, Sebastian, you will be ok... and so will Ellie" Folio said as we just hugged each other. "Sorry " I cried as everyone pulled away slowly. "Cookie ?" Sebastian offers me a plate of fleshly baked cookies. "Folio and Jolly help me. " he tries to say as I pulled him onto my lap. "You guys did a good job. " I compliment while wiping my eyes. "Try it!" I side hugged him before grabbing one of their sugar cookies. "My favorite " I mumbled as the incredible taste flows throughout my mouth. "I remembered " Nick smiles as I swallowed. "What are you guys playing? " I questioned looking at the screen. "Mario cart, come play" Jolly says while tossing me one of the controllers. I carried Sebastian with me to the other couch facing the TV and clicked play. I'm going against Nick on this round.

"Sebastian? Come sit with uncle Folio" Folio calls as Sebastian hops off my lap and runs to him. "Thanks " I mouthed as Folio nods. "Watch this shark video " he gives Sebastian his phone as Nick and I started our game. ....

Eleanor's POV
I was sitting in the corner of this rehab center crying. I feel worse than I did when I was pregnant and I'm dying for another row of cocaine. I'm acting like a mental patient and ruining the best things in life, my husband and my baby boy.

I want to apologize, but this drug that's become my demon is destroying my life. I invited him in and now he won't leave, I sold my soul to the devil. How could I be so stupid? I'm hurting the people who care about me and I'm hurting myself. I need to fight through this, but how?

LATER THAT NIGHT
Noah's POV
"Cause I love you, Ellie. Please don't do this. " I reach for her hand, but she turned around so quickly and impale me with her sword. I fall to my knees in front of her as the warm blood runs down my stomach. "No, no no no no!" She cries while gently lifting my chin up to look at her beautiful face. "I love you and I want you to know that I'm gonna die trying to save you... Take care of our boy, he needs you Eleanor."
LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE NOW I whispered as blood drips from my lips. "Noah, I'm so sorry" she cries as I smile at her and say "Run to the shade and you'll find the morning sun. I love you, angel." My eyes cover the beautiful sight of her as death overcame me.

"AGH! " I woke up sweating and shaking from the nightmare I just had. I felt my chest but saw how I was never impaled. It was just a horrible dream I tell myself, but I think that dream meant something. Even in my dream I tried to save her, but she accidentally killed me. God what did this mean?

I'm too scared to fall back asleep, so I put my flip flops on and head downstairs to the basement. As I made my way down the wooden steps, I turned the lights on. I saw a box in the corner that said "Photos " I walked towards it and sat down in front of it. I don't remember what pictures were in here, but it's always fun to relive those memories with a simple photo..

I open the box and saw a picture of Nick and I when we were at a Linkin Park concert, we looked so emo. The picture made me smile as I gently set it to the side. I grabbed a red framed picture of the guys and I on the first day we got together as a band. I then came across a picture of Nana and me. She was standing behind me giving a hug as I did the peace sign and stuck my tongue out. I felt my eyes beginning to water as I quickly set the picture down to my right onto the concrete floor. I dug in deeper and found a picture of my old puppy and me. I had a Godsmack t shirt and blue jeans on as I sat in front of a tree with my favorite dog ever, his name was Kevin and he was a golden retriever. A day later he escaped our backyard and a truck hit him.

I saw a teardrop fall onto the glass frame below me as I set it to the side, right beside the picture of Nana and me. I wiped my eyes and pull out another picture. The photo was a picture of Ellie and me.

The picture was taken by Folio when were at the pizzeria a few years back

I put my thumb on Ellie's face and gently traced her jaw as another tear falls from my face. I inhale sharply as I set the picture to my left. I miss her so much right now, but she needs this and I already did all I could for her. The rest is in God's and her hands.

I pulled the box closer and pull out more frames. I found a picture of me and Nick in the hospital. It was my third suicide attempt, I could tell because I had tattoos in this picture.
Lots of good memories and lots of horrible ones... That's life I guess?

I was feeling a little bit better so I just stand up and head back upstairs to my room. I'll deal with the pictures later......