Something you do

ANOTHER FILLER
NEXT WILL BE LONGER 😊

Noah's POV
Ellie, Sebastian and I walked into our hotel room to get some sleep before our show in Oregon tomorrow night.

"You can climb in bed sweetie, take your shoes off." Ellie says to Sebastian as I set our bags down. "Ok mommy "
He then walks towards the bed as I go to turn the shower on. "Hey Ellie?
Where's the soap." She always carried they soap/shampoos in a plastic bag while we're on tour. "Give me a second honey." She says also walking into the bathroom and starting up the bathtub. "You gonna take a bath?" I asked removing my shirt. "No, you are." I didn't want to take a bath, I was tired and wanted to get in bed.
"I'm ok babe, super tired." She shakes her head at points to the tub. "Hop in and I'll bring you the soap." She then walks out to put Sebastian into bed.
"F*cking ridiculous " I mumbled and untied my shoes and took my pants off. "Eleanor, do I have to?" I called as she had some bar soap and two towels. "Yes, please just get in." I rolled my eyes as she closes the door behind her and dimmed the bathroom lights. "You better be joining me." I now was climbing into the warm water full of bubbles.
"Noah? I feel really bad about what I did to you last night." I put my head back against the wall of the tub as she rolls up her sleeves. "Ellie, I f*cking loved it... once the pain turned into pleasure I couldn't have asked for better. You pleased me, I had fun."
"I didn't want to hurt you though. " she says gently rubbing some water thru my hair. "I didn't listen to my Angel and she disciplined me... Just like I did when you didn't listen." I closed my eyes just enjoying her fingers in my hair. "You didn't leave a bruise or anything." I smirked as she puts some shampoo in her hands and runs it into my scalp. "Baby... that was only the beginning. I want you to show me much more, and I want to hear you scream louder." She jokingly pulls my hair as I chuckled.
"You know you love it." She was smirking as I reached for the hem of her shirt. "Would you get in here already? " she shakes her head with a smirk and starts to remove her clothes. "Let me clean you up handsome boy." She says sweetly while climbing over my long legs and sitting on my lap. "Oh that felt good " I whispered letting my head fall back to rest on. "Not tonight, aftercare is what you need baby. " she kisses my knuckles and grabs the bar soap and runs it all over my chest. "F*ck aftercare and torture me with my own belt." I was joking but was excited to see what more we could do together. "Noah, I can feel you!" She slaps my arm with a smile. "I can't help it, you're so f*cking hot." She was blushing as I pulled her closer to me. "You know I love you, right?" She puts her left hand up and rubs my cheek. "I love you baby." She whispered as I cup her left hand on my face. "I mean it, Ellie. I thought I lost you when the drug addiction started, but you getting sober proved how much you fought for us... and for you and me. Technically I couldn't make you go, but you did and look what we're accomplishing together." A tear fell from her pretty face as we just stared at each other. "I actually found out thanks to Lisa, that I wasn't gonna be forced to stay... But she told me to keep fighting for you and our relationship... God I'm so happy I did, you're my everything, Noah. I love you so f*cking much." I pulled her closer and we kissed.

"We're both f*cked up people, but I think it's our strength." She nods and says "definitely " before we kissed again and layed there cuddled up in the warm bathtub....