See me now

ANOTHER FILLER
I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FUN, SHOULD BE UP SOON!

Noah's POV
I woke up to Ellie sleeping on my chest and Sebastian on my stomach.
So this is what it feels like to wake up to a family, one you created. I felt so much pride when I looked down at them and smiled, they're my family and will forever be.

I gently sit up without waking them and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and pushed my hair back, it's grown past my ears now. I grabbed my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth while still waking up. It was probably 7am and I'm definitely not a morning person, so it'll take me a minute or two to wake up. I now was rinsing my mouth out before setting my toothbrush back and grabbing my razor to shave my face real quick. I once again push my messy hair back and get my razor wet, that's when I felt two hands on my hips. "Good morning, angel." I smirked as she kisses my shoulder from behind. "Hello, master" I knew the look in her eyes had to be no good, especially when she just called me "master".
"Of puppets or?" I joked as she slides her hands down my shorts. "Angel... what are you doing? " I smirked while staring at her reflection through the mirror. "Nothing master, why ask such a question? " she slipes her hands into my boxers making me take a shaky breath in. "Angel, the door " I whispered as Sebastian was still asleep on the bed. Ellie kicks it closed and turns me around to face her pretty face. "There's an Angel's smile." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but she drops to her knees instead. "Master? What do you want from me." She smirks staring up at me. "Just you angel, just you." I whispered as she smirks and slides my shorts down with her teeth. "So gorgeous, angel" I leaned against the sink and watched her smile. "Handsome boy aren't you? " she questions before taking me in partly.
"F*ck " I whispered letting my head fall back. "I can't stop thinking of what I want to do to you tonight." I said while moving my hips. "You... me, and our f*cking life together, God it's amazing, angel" I whispered as she takes more of me. "Yes angel, please me." I moaned quietly while gripping the sink tightly behind me.
"Angel, I'm close" I barely said as the bathroom door opened. "Mommy?"
"Sebastian no!" I yelled as Ellie quickly stands up to cover me. "Buddy one second" she gently pushes him out as I pulled my shorts back up. "Damn that was close" I whispered as Eleanor nods. "That's why we need to be alone." She chuckled as I pulled her in for a hug.
"God I wish I came undone all over your pretty face." She smiles and kisses my cheek as she walks around me to get her toothbrush. "Tonight Master, I guarantee it." She winks as I nod and slap her *SS "I look forward to it, angel." I then open the bathroom door to see Sebastian sitting on the bed."hey!" I smiled at him as he looked shocked. "Daddy, what happened? " he asked as I approached him. "Oh nothing buddy, mom was just helping dad with something. Nothing to worry about " I said kneeling in front of him on the bed. "With what?"
"Uh... Daddy was wanting to... uh, well I just needed her help. Everything's fine buddy. Get dressed and I'll buy you a toy ok?" A huge smile appeared on his face as he jumped off the bed and went to his suitcase. "Daddy? Can I get a puppy."
I stand to my feet and removed my shirt. "Just give me a little more time, buddy... Pick a toy today and I'll get you a puppy later ok?" He looked sad but nodded as I grabbed my bad omens hoodie. "Daddy? Can I get a tattoo. " I laughed and put the hoodie over my head. "When you're 16 I'll let you, but they hurt like a b*tch." I laughed as he cringed. "They hurt?"
"Yes, especially this one." I point to my snake tattoo across my whole neck.
"Oooo" he smiles as Eleanor came out. She was wearing a black t shirt and shorts with her hair in a bun.
"Good job, boys! Your both dressed." She smiles while picking Sebastian up. "You guys ready to go? " I asked while putting some gym shoes on.
"Yep! " Ellie smiles and grabs her purse along with Sebastian's bag while I grabbed mine. "Great. Let's go " Sebastian laughs as I stick my tongue out him before locking the door.

We're staying here for two days, tonight then tomorrow is our show...