Cherry's blood

SORRY FOR TYPOS 😬
Noah's POV
We got back home after getting ice cream and having a long conversation about everything in the last five months. Everyone was so happy, including me. I'm so happy she's sober now.

Ellie and I walked inside our house with Sebastian before setting our bags down by the front door. "Alright buddy, go shower." I pat his shoulders as he nods runs upstairs. I turned to Ellie and just smiled at her. I so badly wanted to kiss her, so I did. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard as she slowly pulls my hair.
"I missed you f*cking much baby." I whispered into our sloppy kisses.
"I missed you too, babe." She whispered as we quickly removed our jackets. Ellie gets on her knees and pushes my back against the wall. I watch her intensively as my lips parted. She reaches for the zipper of my cargo pants and slowly unzips them. "You want me, Noah ?" She says in a sexy voice as I nodded, "yes, I f*cking want every part of you." I said breathless already as she slides my pants down a bit. Before I could say anything else, she takes half of me in.
"Ellie, oh god" I whined pressing my head against the wall in pleasure.
"God" she then takes me fully as I moaned loudly. "Baby girl " I slowly move my hip as she puts her hands on my hips to pull me closer.
"Ellie, I'm almost there." My lips were parted and my breaths were so deep.
This girl could do anything to me.
"Ellie!" I pull her hair as I almost came undone. I go faster as she coughed a bit, but she looks so confident down there that the view of her might make me lose it. A second later I came all over her pretty face. "Oh sh*t man " I whispered as she releases me.
"You taste so good." She says while licking her lips. "You've always been such a great lover" I said catching my unsteady breath. "I can't leave my man unsatisfied. " I still had my head against the wall before zipping my pants up. "I need to get laid " I said picking her up bridal style. "You mean it's been five months!" She says with wide eyes as I carried her upstairs.
"And I thought one month was bad. " I joked as we made it into our room.

I set Eleanor down onto our bed and climbed over her. I kiss her lips before making my way down to her neck. I bit her soft skin as she hums while digging her nails into my shoulders. "Noah, Sebastian should be- "you can call anything but, Sebastian." I laughed as she gently pushes me back. "Did I do something ?" I furrow my brows as she points to Sebastian walking into our room. I quickly get off Ellie and stand to my feet. "Sup Buddy?"
He walks up to me and grabs my hand. "Daddy, what's wrong with Sam?" Sam was the gold fish I had bought him a few weeks ago. "Let's go see buddy " I picked him up and walked to his room down the Hallway.
"What do you think happened? " I asked as I entered his room. "He might be sleeping " I hummed before setting him down. "See Daddy" I approached his tank and saw that Sam had clearly just died. I feel really bad for Sebastian, his glassy eyes reminded me of my reflection on the mirror when my puppy Kevin was killed.
"I'm sorry buddy, he passed away. " I kneeled down in front of him as he cries silently into my shoulder.
"It's Okay buddy, it's not your fault.
Fish are one of those things that don't live as long, a puppy is different ya know?" He nods as I slowly pulled away. "I promise you I'll get you a great present for your birthday ok?
Can you wait three weeks for me buddy? " he smiles as I picked him up.
"I promise you, ok? Your gonna love it. " he says "thanks Daddy" as I set him on his bed. "No problem buddy, I'm gonna remove the bowl ok." He nods as I pull his blanket up for him.
"Love you daddy " I always love hearing that especially from my own son, but this time it hit hard in the best way. "Love you too, little guy.
Sleep well bud" I ruffled his hair before turning the lights off and grabbing Sam's bowl. I held the bowl in my left arm while waving Goodnight to Sebastian before closing his door.

I love my son so much, he really is a blessing to me.

I empty the water out of the bowl before catching the fish and flushing him down the toilet. I'm glad Sebastian didn't come to watch, it's always a sad situation that's especially hard on kids. I set the bowl under the sink and washed my hands.

I was now walking back to Ellie's and my room. It was dark and I didn't see Ellie anywhere. "Babe? Where'd you go. " I call while entering the part of our room with the bed. My eyes then landed on my beautiful wife laying on her elbows like a goddess on our bed.
She was wearing blood red lingerie and spreads her legs. "What took you so long, mister?" She smirks as I removed my shoes. " I had to help Sebastian with something." I point towards the hall as she waits for me.
"Good... now let me help you with something." She slowly gets off the bed and approaches me while moving her killer hips. "I kinda feel guilty having sex after what just happ- Ellie tugs my white tshirts and brings up over my head, leaving me shirtless.
"Let's celebrate, it's been five months." I nod as she unzips my pants again and pulls them down enough for me to step out of them. "Lie down on the bed handsome" she orders as I go to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks in front of me, making me eye level with her beautiful chest. "Eyes up here. " I look at her beautiful eyes as she makes me move further back onto the mattress. "Good boy" I've never heard her say that before, which caught me off guard. I watch as she slowly crawls up and sit on my lap, making me take a deep breath in.
I reach up and cup her breasts but she grabs my hands and puts them above my head. "You look so handsome, Noah"
She whispered while tying something around my wrist. "This comes off easily right?" I questioned as I saw a belt around them. "Shhhh, just breath baby... you won't even feel it in a second " she whispered as I stared at the ceiling a little uncomfortable. We never did the whole tying thing before, and it honestly made me a little nervous. "Eleanor? " I felt her licking down my chest to my boxers.
Ellie positioned herself between me before sliding them down my thighs.
"Why so nervous honey? " she then slides them off so I'm completely exposed to her. "We don't do things this way babe, it just makes me concerned." She removes her top and stares at me full of lust. "I think I can help with that " she dives down and takes me in again. "Ellie I- oh god" I tense up as she does exactly what she did to me downstairs...

After we come undone I begged Ellie to take the belt off which she did, but I never got used to it. I hope we don't do it that way again.

I slowly climbed above her and kissed her forehead. "Can we go easier on this round? I kinda wanna make this a comfortable but amazing time together again? " Ellie looked confused but nodded. "Whatever you want baby, it's up to you." I nod as I postion myself between her. "Let me know if you want more ok?" She nods as I slip in and slowly move my hips against hers......