We'll be alright

EDITING IN PROGRESS, SORRY FOR TYPOS

Eleanor's POV
"There she is. Hey beautiful " I blinked a couple times before I saw my baby's sweet eyes above me. Noah was right where he said he'd be when I woke up. "Noah " I whispered as he kisses my forehead. "Hi baby girl. How ya feeling? " he asked gently pushing my hair back. "I'm ok. How's the baby?" I asked expecting the worst. "Actually... none of this had anything to do with the baby and you didn't need stitches cause the problem was a blockage in your stomach. They were able to remove without the surgery, but it was a good thing you were asleep. You basically would've choked. " he joked as I laughed. "Oh thank God!" I smiled as we kissed. "Thank you for being here, Noah" I cup his cheek as he smiles with his perfect teeth showing. "It's an honor baby " we kiss again as I notice nothing was attached to my arm. "Can we just leave? " I furrow my brows as Noah stands up.
"Yes ma'am, we're all good to go."
"Your acting adorable and really weird." I laughed as he helped me out of bed. "Well since everything is ok...
I wanted to ask you something. " I watched as he got on his knee in front of me and pulled out a diamond ring. Eleanor Davis, will you be my official wife?" I smiled at how adorable he was and said "Yes! God Yes baby" I also got on my knees and hugged him. "We were never officially married, so let's do it" he smiles as I pull him close and kiss him hard.
"F*ck yes!" I bear hugged him again as we stand up and run down the hallway hand in hand. "THIS IS SO STUPID!" I laughed as he smiles, "I KNOW!" We laughed like two teenagers in a romance film before making it outside.

Noah picks me up kisses me passionately. "God I'm so glad we met." He says as I cupped his beautiful face. "Me too, Noah." I said as he set me down to my bare feet. "And I forgot my clothes " we start cracking up. "Back in we go" such idiots.....

LATER THAT DAY
"Hi honey!" I smiled as Sebastian hugs me. "Mommy's back!" he smiles as Noah stands behind me, slapping my *ss. "Come here beautiful." He smiles as Folio has Sebastian hop into their truck. "Yes mister? " I smirked while slowly approaching him. "Wanna f*ck?" He had the biggest smirk on his face as I stepped off the bus.
"Yes, yes I do." His cocky smile follows as we approached the large hotel in front of us. "So I did rent the entire upstairs area." He says running his long fingers down my back.
"You did?!" I was shocked. "Why!"
"Cause you're gonna be screaming my name all night, Angel." I gulped as he chuckled and we entered the hotel.
"That's right angel... I'm no where near finished with you." He interlocked our fingers as we head up in the elevator.

Once we entered the room, my eyes went wide. "You bad boy " I smirked as I saw some belts, a table, whip, candles, chains, a tie, and blindfolds all on the table. "May I? " he smirks while breathing down my neck. "You know, it is my turn?" I questioned as I turn around wearing the same smirk.
"No it's not?" He asked as I push him against the wall. "Yes it is, and your gonna be punished first." I smirked pulling him by the collar of his pierce the veil shirt towards the bed.

"Oh sh*t " he smirks as I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. "On your knees, master" his eyes went wide but he obey. "Good boy." I grabbed the whip off the table and smack the inside of my palm with it. "Now I may be two weeks pregnant" I lift his chin with the whip as his calm eyes meet mine. "But I'm still very capable of punishing you, master." He smirks, still keeping eye contact with me. "I like when you call me master, while I'm in your chambers." I felt butterflies in my stomach before leaning over and grabbing his chin. "Not yet you're not" I smirked then removed my shirt.
"See these?" I grabbed the chain and slowly approach him. "No angel, those are just for you." He says with a bit of worry in his eyes. "Oh why thank you!" I knew what he meant, but why not tease?

"No no, Eleanor- I whip his chest making him cringe. "I promise I won't hurt you, but you interrupted my punishment... so you're gonna beg me to stop this time." I pur in his ear as he breathes heavily. That's when I reach for the blindfolds. "Take the pants off, master" he stands to his feet and unties them while keeping his eyes on me as I removed my shorts. "Oh angel" he whispers as I whip his back. "Oh f*ck!" He jumps. "Back on your knees." He listens as I put the black blindfolds over his eyes.

"What do you want me to do to you handsome boy ?" He smirks as I quietly sneak behind him with the chain in my hand. "Anything that pleases you angel" he hums. "Correct" I yank his hair as he grunts, leaning his head against my stomach from behind again. "But I get to decide that" my hand with the chain comes around his neck while I release his hair and hit him in the chest again.
"F*ck!" He breathes heavily as I pull the chain, making him stare at the ceiling. "Angel?" "You're gonna beg handsome boy " pulling him back even more, he coughs harshly. "Angel, I'm gonna choke." I release the chain, letting it hit the floor behind him before I grab his belt. "Bring your hands in front of you." He listens as I put the belt around them quickly.
"Baby, no, no" he was getting anxious again. I tighten them as his breathing is in a panic. "Eleanor, please take this off" he rips the blindfolds off and had terrified eyes.
"Baby I'm begging you, please." He stands to his feet as I just smirk at him. "Eleanor, it's not funny" my smirk started to fade, he genuinely was freaking out. "Honey I'm sorry " I untie them as he throws it on the floor and turns his back to me.
"Noah, I wasn't gonna keep you in them." I walk up to him from behind and gently touch his back. "I know, but it f*cks with my head. Sorry, I just can't ever be back in that position." He looked really sad now, I felt horrible after what I just put him through. "Noah I'm so sorry " I drop the whip and pull him in for a hug.
"It's me, I'm really sorry " he whispered as I rub his head that was buried in my neck. "No, don't apologize... I'm being selfish." God I wish I hadn't done that to him.
"I can't control it.. it just happens and I panic." I nod and grabbed his hand.
"What can I do?" I asked as he licks his lips. "I'm trying to calm down, sorry babe. " he barely said as he steps over the chain and onto the bed.
"Can I rub your back or something?" I kneel in front of him in worry.
"I'd like to continue what we started, I just need a few minutes." He nods, but I still don't feel right. "Baby, I'm so sorry " he nods but his eyes were on the ceiling. "I'll give you a minute, I'm so sorry " I stand up and put Noah's hoodie on before walking out to the hallway.

I really disapprove of what I just did to him. Poor guy is so f*cking sweet about it and thinks he's the problem.

"You f*cking *sshole " I mumbled as I walked to the balcony to look at the cars in front of me from a distance. It was so beautiful up here.

After five minutes of staring at the cars all over the street, Noah comes walking down.....

WILL BE CONTINUED
PART 1