On the Road again

Noah's POV
"You got everything buddy?" I asked as Sebastian and I stepped inside our backup tour bus. "Yeah, I brought my Batman toy too." He smiles as I closed the door. "That's great buddy. You excited to go to California?" I asked as he takes a seat next to Eleanor.
"Yeah, mommy wants to go swimming!" He says as she picks him up on her lap. "Wouldn't that be nice?" I smirked at Ellie as she blushed. "Hey Babe? Come help me with something real quick." I questioned as she smirks. "Hey Sebastian? Why don't you play pokemon on here while Mommy and Daddy deal with something real quick?" She says handing him her phone. "Okay!" He gladly takes her phone as our driver pulls out of the parking lot. "Be right back buddy." I nod as Ellie approaches me. We interlocked hands as we walked to the bathroom, making sure Sebastian didn't see before locking the door.

I quickly pick Ellie up and set her on the sink as we hungrily kissed each other. "I don't know why that caught my attention but it did" I said into our desperate kisses. "Mmm, I saw the look in your eyes " she mumbles as I unzipped her Jeans. "Can I? " I asked as she nods. I slide my hand down into her jeans as she grabs my hair and moans quietly. "Your so ready aren't you? " I teased as she bites my neck. "Yes, baby I'm ready." I kissed her earlobe as I moved my fingers making her wrap her legs around my waist. "Noah, God " she says breathless as I removed my hand and got on my knees. I slide her jeans down and put her legs over my shoulder as I dive in. "Sh*t!" She almost yelled as I lick her sensitive skin. "Noah!" I held her in place as her thighs were pressed against the sides of my head. "Your being a bit loud darling " I love teasing her.

A minute later she was all over my face. I stand to my feet and lick my lips as she catches her breath.
"Come here baby " she pulls me in and kisses me passionately. "I need to feel you." I smirked while uniting my pants to position myself. Ellie spreads her legs and slides my boxers down before I slowly enter her. "Faster baby" I move my hips faster as we were knocking things over, but didn't care. We had some much lust in the moment....

Folio's POV
"I can call him?" I said as Nick and Jolly loaded their bags onto our truck.
"Yeah, tell him we're on our way to him." Nick says as I nodded and pulled out my phone.

I heard the phone ringing then finally, Noah picks it up. "Folio?" He asks breathless. "Hey buddy! Nick wanted me to tell you we're on our way."
"Oh god! Yes, ok Folio" I knew right away what he was doing. "Oh my man's having sex!" I cheered since it's been a struggle for him. "Sorry Folio, I- he tries to say. "No no! It's all good. I'm so happy for you, see ya soon!" I then hung up so he can enjoy himself.

He's told me some personal things and I just felt really bad for him, it's so good to hear that he's having a good is great.

"OKAY BOYS, LET'S GO!" I yelled as we climbed inside our truck and head to Noah's location.

Noah's POV
"You gotta stop answering the phone when we're having sex." Ellie jokes as we were catching our breath and coming down from our high. "I know, but it's important!" She laughs as I helped her off the sink. "You think they heard us?" I shake my head as we opened the door. "Mommy? This isn't working." Sebastian was still sitting in his seat as we slowly approached him. "Really? Let's see what's wrong with it." She says walking to sit beside him as I walked up to our driver. "Hey man, Nick and the guys are on their way."
"Jesse just called and told me, thanks pal." I nodded then walked back to my family. "What's five nights at freddy's? " Eleanor asked me. "Oh my God the best game ever, here you gotta try it!" I said as she hands me her phone. "You guys need to try this." Sebastian sits on my lap and Ellie cuddles into my shoulder as the game starts.

A HALF HOUR LATER
We were on the highway and on our way to California with the guys in front of us in their truck. Yes I was still playing FNAF games. "OH F*CK F*CK F*CK NOOO!" I laughed as Freddy slaughtered me. "Language Noah!" Ellie laughed as I hand Sebastian the phone. "Daddy no no" he grabs my arm. "Awe no, I just scared the sh*t out of you. " I laughed while hugging him. " I think that scared the sh*t out of me too." Ellie laughed as we all cuddled together on our couch and fell asleep...