2. War Announcement

Gusu Lan Sect had announced a war against Yunmeng Jiang Sect. In this War Lan Xichen Lead the War Commanders troop as a Leader of Gusu Clan and Lan Wangji as a Head disciples under Gusu Lan Clan Sect Leader. They both brothers were the pride of Gusu Lan Sect and they both never Loose any war against any Sect.

Yunmeng Jiang Sect had announced a war against Gusu Lan Sect. In this War Jiang Cheng Lead the war commanders troop as a Leader of Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Wei Wuxian as a head disciples under Yunmeng Jiang Clan Sect Leader. They both step brothers were the pride of Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Lotus Pier too. They both had no experience of War, but they tried their level best to give Gusu Lan Sect a shoulder to shoulder fight.

This War was occurred because of manipulation of Qishan Wen Sect, they put conflict between Two clan's one was Gusu Lan Sect and another was Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Yunmeng Jiang Sect hold a good Rank as a developing Sect under unclear realm of cultivation world and they Gained more popularity among some powerful and Rich sects.

Qishan Wen Sect was exporter of many goods which they export to Yunmeng Jiang Sect, but when Yunmeng Jiang Sect had stopped to import more goods from others sects. As a developing Sect, Yunmeng Jiang Sect wanted to generate more employment sources among their people. They had stopped importing goods from other sects and they all Started producing inside Yunmeng which lead heavy lose to Qishan Wen Sect.

Qishan Wen Sect raised their voice against a conflict between Gusu Lan Sect and Yunmeng Jiang Sect the rift over Teaching Martial arts and high Cultivation...

All Sect signed an agreement of Sect Authoritative Rights under this act some Rules were already pre decided, So, Nobody was allowed to violet the rules against this agreement.

Gusu Lan clan was responsible for the Higher Studies, Preservation of Ancient Scriptures and manuscripts, Martial Arts and High Cultivations practise. So that the Other sect Couldn't allowed to perform these tasks. If they performed these taskd, then it will be considered as an offense and violation of the Agreement of Sect Authoritative Rights.

Just like Yunmeng Jiang Sect's Archery was famous among the Unclear Realm of the cultivation world. Yunmeng was also famous for its Spicy Sea Food with Pork Rib Soup under cultivation world. They were also specialize in Lotus pod seeds Farming as their Land was capable of growing lotus pods / seeds. Yunmeng sect's Jute was Famous among the cultivation World. Yunmeng ink and paper for calligraphy was also famous under the unclear realm of Cultivation world...

When Wei Wuxian tried to invent some more new Martial Art form for their sects and seek to use the spiritual Talismas for Farming and created a protective Layer of Wards for Yunmeng Jiang sect. It will consider as a violation of Rules without permission of Authoritative Rights of Gusu Lan Sect.. So that Gusu Lan Sect was allowed to invade the Yunmeng Sect as per agreement.

When some Wen merchants visited the Yunmeng Jiang Sect for the Purpose of Business Trades... The Qishan Wen Sect had been immediately reported To Gusu Lan Sect about the secretly violation of their Authoritative Rights by Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

This will create a drift between two Major sects. Gusu Lan Sect was already developed and powerful as comparatively to other sects. Yunmeng Jiang Sect was under developing Sect. This drift take the face of War which will be ruined the Yumeng Jiang Sect's wealth and manpower too.

""This was a small chapter to make you understand about the war concept between the Both Sect, one is Gusu Lan Sect and another is Yunmeng Jiang Sect over the Sect Rights and Political agenda. How they stuck under Political agendas and conspiracy of Wen sect against Yunmeng Jiang Sect... How will they ended the war to agree over a marriage proposal.. It would be more excited to see how would Lan twin Brothers agreed to marry Wei Wuxian with both Lan Brothers. I hope you liked the plot.""

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha