26. Beast Hubby

Wei Wuxian with some fast and deep thrusts, he cummed inside his handsome Husband's mouth.. Lan Wangji gulped his wife's precious salty seeds..

Wei Wuxian said, "" ahhh Lan Zhan You are less talkative but Your mouth is so good for giving my dick such a pleasure..."""

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Zhan's lips and taste his own cum... ""Ahhh my cum is salty.. Let me taste yours Lan Zhan. I want you to treat me the same way I treated you before...""

Lan Wangju widely opened Wei Wuxian both legs..

Lan Wangji sat between his legs and rubbing Wei Wuxian's Rim.. Lan Wangji used his tongue and licked his Rim and Wei Wuxian felt tickling..

Lan Wangji licking Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks and rim entrance too with his wet tongue. Lan Wangji had inserted his tongue deeply inside his hole and fucked his hole using wet tongue..

Wei Wuxian curled his toes because his ass was sore but leaking his juice too.. Wei Wuxian arched his back.. Moan so loudly.. It was a heavenly experience for him...

Lan wangji put a finger inside Wei Wuxian's anal hole using Wei ying's cum... He was penetrating Wei ying's ass cheeks with one finger.. Then add one more finger after several thrusts..

Lan Wangji again entered more finger and scissoring his fingers inside Wei Wuxian's butt hole and touching his sweet spot... Wei Wuxian was moaning and cumming to make easy sliding Lan Zhan's fingers. Lan Wangji again entered his one more finger inside his hole..

Lan Wangji after 5 min of intense finger fuck he removed his all fingers.. Lan wangji Spit his saliva on Wei Wuxian entrance and rubbed his fully erected swollen dick with Wei Ying's cum..

Lan wangji untie his ribbon and Fastened on Wei Wuxian's both Wrist and tie them up with headboard of bed without any warning Lan Wangji forcely pushed his half dick inside Wei Wuxian.. But he immediately take out his dick..

Lan Wangji came to his wife's chest and said... ""Wei Ying use you mouth to increase my friction.""

Lan Wangji rubbed his dick on Wei Wuxian's lips.. Poor Wei Wuxian was fully prepared to take his husband's dick inside his hole... Wei wuxian whined like a baby.. He kissed Lan Zhan dick.. He noticed that Lan Zhan's Cock was bigger than Lan Xichen's dick...

Wei Wuxian eyes was wide to see such a monstrous dick. He licked tip of his husband's dick.. "" Mmmmmm""

Lan Wangji forced him to take his full length because his naughty wife was wasting his time in teasing his dick....

Wei Wuxian was sucking his Husband's big road. It was feeling so good to taste his husband weapon leaking his precum...

Wei Wuixan was pulled himself back and forth to suck his husband's fully erected strong dick.. His jaw was tightly pressed around Lan Zhan's full length.. Lan Wangji hit his dick to the deepened side of Wei Wuxian throat...

Lan Wangji was pounding his wife face with his manhood. His wife was busy in giving him a hot and warm blowjob. His wife's mouth became pro in facefucked. Lan Wangji Cummed inside Wei Wuxian's face... Wei Wuxian love to suck his husband juicy seeds he gulped every single drop of His hasband's Seem.