9. Red Lanterns

Lan Qirenn was satisfied to know this boy can conceive his Lan Sect's Heir and Lan blood line. Lan Qiren took his leave.. He was happy that his blood line become more stronger and powerful after his both nephews will get married to their shared bride who is the Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Wei Wuxian's naked body was only covered under a thick Quilt, his Shoulder bones were exposed... Only woman's were allowed to treat him..

Lan Xichen didn't allow any man to see his Mate during Wei Wuxian's unconscious state.. Lan Xichen saw exposing Shoulder blade of Wei Wuxian's, he immediately ordered every body to leave the room except him and His Younger brother Lan Wangji.. Lan Xichen removed the Quilt from Wei Wuxian's naked Unconscious body.

They both Lan Twin Jades gulped hard to see beautiful naked body under quilt. Wei Wuxian was a true beauty, He was sleeping peacefully in this state... Wei Wuxian's honey milky chest with pink exposed buds, peacefully sleeping dick...

Lan Xichen touched Wei Wuxian's unconscious face, he brushed Wei Wuxian's pulpy red juicy lips with his thumb, then trailed down his finger on his neck to adam's apple then a large plain cleavage line of Wei wuxian's naked chest. Lan Xichen rubbed Wei Wuxian's both pink buds one by one and squeeze them.. Then his fingers were playing with exposed belly button of Wei Wuxian. He was running his finger on Wei Wuxian's belly anti-clock wise.

Lan Xichen gulped hard to drink naked of Wei Wuxian's body... ""Wangji, he is very beautiful. I can't wait to marry him and mark him as mine.. Then you can mark him as yours too... I never see such a beauty in any other Sect... One day he will bear our child. I can't wait anymore. He is an angel of Heaven.""

Lan Xichen covered Wei Wuxian's naked body with Quilt. Lan Xichen didn't wanted to deflower Wei Wuxian in his unconscious state. It was very hard for Lan Xichen to control his emotions in front of his younger Brother Lan Wangji. Lan Xichen's member become more hard under his trouser, he bite his lower lips...

Lan Wangji also wanted to touch his soon to be bride Wei Wuxian but he couldn't say anything. As Per Lan Sect Rules Wei Wuxian have to serve first as a bride to his elder Brother Lan Xichen. His brother Lan Xichen will be the First person who will be allowed to deflower Wei Wuxian, only then Lan Wangji have his rights to deflower his wife in his bed.

Lan wangji knew he has to wait for Wei Wuxian.. Wei Wuxian firstly have to conceive the child of Lan Xichen, then he will allow to conceive the baby for Lan Wangji.. Lan wangji was attached to his brother and this boy too. Wei Wuxian's nakedness made his bulge become rock hard under his clothes.

They both left the Gentain House under the take care of Imperial Doctors and Healers. It was also guarded by 10 Lan disciples. So nobody invade the privacy of Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian will not  be allowed to go outside without Lan Xichen's permission.

-
-
-

Next Day in cloud Recess

Whole Cloud Recess was decorated with white and Red Lanterns. Big halls were decorated with Red carpets, Red Curtains and Red Flowers. First time the cloud Recess was decorated with Red Wedding Theme.

All sects were present in the hall waiting for Grooms and Brides arrivals. They all bring expensive gifts to handover soon to be the Newly wedded Bride grooms.

Every body was ready with Their Royal dresses. Lan Xichen was hosting this ceremony under his Lan Sect supervision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiang Cheng was getting ready with the help of Lan sect disciples and Jiang sect disciple too.

Jiang Yanli was also getting Ready with the Help of Lan's and Jiang's disciples too.

Both sibbling's Wedding Arrangement had already done by Lan sects with the help of Other Sects. Their expenses were mutually divided in the other Sects. Their dresses were already prepared. Because Lan sect had already predicted the consequences of this war.

Jiang cheng was unaware by the fact that Wei Wuxian's will beacome Lan's shared Bride in the future as per negotiation conditions.

Jiang Fengmian requested to everyone, that not to tell this bitter truth to their Jiang Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin. Otherwise Jiang Wanyin will never agree to marry in the Qishan Wen Sect. He will call off this marriage immediately...

Jiang Wanyin was also unaware that his mother was punished by Lan's because his brother Wei Wuxian was unconscious in Gentian House...

Jiang fengmian lied to him that Wei Wuxian and was in lotus Pier to take care of their sect in his absence and his mother will arrived soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha