6. Bargain Chip

Jiang Fengmian with Jiang Cousil Committee Member and Jiang Elders, they all had reached to Gusu Lan Sect.. The Gusu Lan Sect disciples asked them to wait outside for the Lan Sect permission for entering Gusu..

They all got entry permit by Lan Sect Leader Lan Xichen after an hour later... They are allowed to enter Gusu Lan territory...

After 3 hours all Yunmeng Jiang's were permitted to attend the judicial justice system in Cloud Recess. They all went to Yashi, where Gusu Lan Sect and other Sect we're waiting for Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Yunmeng Jiang's knelt down for mercy and pleaded them to free their Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin... All other Sects were mocking at Yunmeng Jiang's...

""Please let my son free. We are Ready to negotiate with Your Sect."" Jiang Fengmian pleaded in front of Gusu Lan sect Leader Lan Xichen and Head master Lan Qiren.

""I will tell you our conditions if You are ready to fulfill all of them.. We will free Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin... Otherwise he will remained as Our Sect Prisoner till his death."" Lan Xichen ordered Yunmeng Jiang's...

""Tell us your Condition. We will think and negotiate on it."" One of Jiang Committee Cousil member uttered in front of All Sects.

""Are you really think so?? Are you really in this condition to negotiate us??? Hahaha... You have to follow each and everything..."" Wen Chao mockingly raised his voice and scolded Yunmeng Jiang's member...

Lan Xichen spoke to them, he start reciting his conditions as a Gusu Lan Sect Leader.

""1. We Both Gusu Lan Twin Brothers wanted to marry Wei Wuxian the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang. We will share him as per according to Gusu Lan Ancient wife Sharing concept.

2. Yunmeng Jiang sect, Jiang Fengmian's Younger daughter Jiang Yanli will be married to Jin sect Future Leader Jin Zixuan. She betrothed to Lanling Jin Sect Leader Jin Guangshan's son Jin Zixuan.

3. Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin will be betrothed to Qishan Wen Sect Leader Wen Rouhan's Niece Wen Qing.

4. New Martial Arts Practices using Witch craft talismans and Demonic Cultivation is forbidden to test in Yunmeng Jiang and any other sects too. It is also prohibited for testing in Farming Sector too.

5. All Sect signed an agreement of Sect Authoritative Rights under this act some Rules were already pre decided. Yunmeng Jiang have to sign the same Act too... This was there punishment to violet the rules against Remaining Sect Without any permission.

6. You will hand over the person to GuSu Lan sect who tested new Martial arts and talisman's practice in Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

7. Wei Wuxian, The head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang sect, as a Bride of Gusu Lan Sect Twin Jades. He will have to bore child for both of Gusu Lan Twin Jades as many as we wants and perform his duties as a Bride of Gusu Lan Twin Jades.""

Lan Xichen over his reciting the conditions of the negotiations.

Jiang Fengmian closed his eyes with heavy pain in his heart. He uttered his voice was cracking and shivering too, ""I am agree to marry my Daughter Jiang Yanli and My son Jiang Wanyin in Respective sects Lansing Jin sect and Qishan Wen Sect... But I couldn't force Wei Wuxian the Head disciple of Yunmeng Sect... He is my adoptive son.. I couldn't use him as a bargain chips.""

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji looked each other With shock. They didn't know Wei Wuxian was the adoptive son of Yunmeng Jiang's.

""What did you mean by that?? I clearly said.. We both will marry him and he will bore many children for us as many as we both want..."" Lan Xichen shout Out Loud...

""But I will not use him as a bargain chip without his consent at any cost.."" Jiang Fengmian muttered in his low voice.

""If We assassinate your son in public... Will You still remained stuck to your decision??"" Lan Xichen asked to Jiang Fengmian.

""No, No, Please Don't Do that.. Can we call Wei Wuxian here, you can ask him about the marriage. You both Gusu Lan Twin Jades wanted to share him as your Wife."" Jiang Fengmian pleaded to them..

""Not a Bad idea. Call Your whole family here. All marriages will take place tomorrow.... First Lan Sect got married to your Head disciple. Then our sect with Jiang's Leader and Jin's too with Your Daughter."" Wen Chao ordered them..

Jiang Fengmian send this notice to his Family in Lotus pier to bring all of them safely to Gusu Lan Sect under the Care of Madam Yu, the mother of Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader.

A Messanger went to Lotus pier to inform Madam Yu... He informed her that They have to head towards Gusu Lan sect as soon as possible with Family...

Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian should be present there too With Madam Yu. Madam Yu thoughts that this was a golden chance to get ride of Wei Wuxian. They can use Wei Wuxian as a negotiate price or Bargain Chip..

Madam Yu ordered his servants to drag Wei Wuxian out from dungeon...

They all Head towards in Gusu Lan Sect.. Wei Wuxian was unconscious... One of midwife was feeding him medicine and putting ointment on his body whipped marks to make him cure as soon as possible

They all have to present in GuSu Lan Sect that means something big will be occurred.. She didn't wanted to Show them scar on Wei Wuxian's body. It will left a negative impact of Yunmeng Jiang on other Sect. She wanted to heal him so he could be looked Presentable as A Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha